• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week’s celebrity cancellation: Letitia Wright (Shuri in Black Panther)

I will not take a vaccine until I know it's been approved by regulatory authorities. Anyone would be stupid to do anything otherwise. But once it has been approved, I'll take it, because there isn't a vast government conspiracy, there isn't an ulterior motive, and covid is a dangerous disease that is killing thousands and thousands of people a day (3000 just in the US).
they would rather promote brand new patented drugs that make money than older repurposed drugs out of patent, even if the older drugs are effective.

Also vaccine makers I hear have full legal immunity from any side effect or death caused by their vaccine. If true why do they need such legal protections? :pie_thinking:
Pansexual means you are open to attraction and relationships with anyone regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.

For example, a lesbian might only be attracted or pursue relationships with people who identify and/or present as women, whereas a pansexual person might be attracted to someone who identifies as a woman but doesn't present that way. And anything across all spectrums.
Yes, but wasn't Lando attracted to a robot and he was pansexual? And rick from rick and morty has been called pansexual for being attracted to aliens. It seems pansexuals are attracted to robots, animals, and who knows what else, any thing and everything.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Don Cheadle joining on the Twitter hate mob was very sad. Real shitty of a co worker to stab you in the back like that when confronted by an online mob.

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-12-04%2Bat%2B7.14.56%2BAM.png

That woke bastard stole another man’s job anyways. Always preferred Terrence Howard. I’m sure he likes to tell all his liberal friends how we should “listen to black women” while pulling this shit.

Last edited:

BeardGawd

Banned
Don Cheadle joining on the Twitter hate mob was very sad. Real shitty of a co worker to stab you in the back like that when confronted by an online mob.

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-12-04%2Bat%2B7.14.56%2BAM.png

That woke bastard stole another man’s job anyways. Always preferred Terrence Howard. I’m sure he likes to tell all his liberal friends how we should “listen to black women” while pulling this shit.
Lol I think he clarified that he was only joking but he should know better than provoking the twitter mob.

Agreed on Terrence Howard. He was far superior!

Last edited:

CAB_Life

Being anti-vaccines is stupid imo, but so is cancelling people for their opinions.

Anti-vaxxers are dumb, yes. And I didn't watch that video, since I don't do full on conspiracy shit. That said, there are valid concerns over the speed with which this vaccine was produced as well as over its--as of yet--determined efficacy. People should be able to discuss the science without being delcared flat-Earthers. Especially when each day brings a new potential caveat to this "wonder drug". (Can't use it on allergy patients, will still need to wear a mask, no sure how effective it is, etc.)

Top Bottom