• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is SSX (Trailer) + Uber Mondays

Downloading now. Use the Bing search for "SSX" and look through the results and one of em should say SSX Demo. Can't find it anywhere else yet.

EDIT: Aaaand now it's up on the marketplace site.

soultron

Banned
Thank goodness the demo is up. My computer just crashed and I lost a bit of my OT work. It's coming though! Sorry for the delay!

Jamie OD

New Uber Monday video is up for Ty! Ty's Uber is off the fucking chain. I think I'll consider making him my second after Mac!

Also, here's last night's SSX Ubercast with Dedication Through Light, Alex, Philip (CharmyDweeng on Merq) and myself! It's 2.5 hours long and a re-cap and discussion of everything SSX for the past two weeks. We cover Elise and Moby's Uber Monday vids, the 6 Region Gameplay videos, the Todd Batty SSX Ubercast interview, and the Merq City exclusive Global Events video. Enjoy!

I just begun listening to the Ubercast. Anyone know the name of the song used in the intro. I like it.

Bgamer90

Banned
It's easy to get in second but it's hard to get in first (at least for me). I keep on getting really close.

But yeah I'm having a lot of fun with the game. Got to say though that I'm kind of disappointed in the graphics. Don't get me wrong, they look good but they don't look amazing. Was expecting the game to look better due to how great the previous SSX games looked during their time.

Top Bottom