• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE ULTIMATE POLL!! What do you think of the name "XBox Series X"?

What do you think of the name Xbox Series X?

• The Good

• The Bad

• The Ugly

• Indifference

Results are only viewable after voting.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
The only issue I had is I recently read an interview there someone from MS said the name of the console was chosen to signify what it was about. They had some bullshit for the 360 and One. I wounder what the bullshit is for the Series. Or is is always going to be Series X and the rumors of the gimped version are just bullshit? Whatever. They can't do any worse than Xbone. And there is no way I buy one of these things because I have a PC and an Xbone controller. I may get an XSex controller if it adds anything.

Silent Duck

ZeVteyg.jpg

Fox Mulder

I think it sucks, but whatever.

MS has used focus tested corporate nonsense names for generations now. It doesn’t really matter.

Quasicat

Gold Member
When my students are talking about game machines all they say is PlayStation and Xbox. That’s probably all it will be to me is just Xbox.
it’s kinda like my iPhone. It’s an SE, but I rarely call it that and nobody ever asks what model I use. It’s just an iPhone.

Top Bottom