• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Nintendo Switch OT, where is it?

Metalmarc

I have questions, for the Switch I have ordered which is due to be delivered this week along with Mario Kart, whilst Isit and wait for delivery, I went looking for the Switch thread, but there's so many

Why is the no main Switch |OT| thread? Where i could have asked these questions, got hyped and checked out reccomends and avoids? Just one huge thread chatting about the Switch.

Whats the best screen protector? case? I want a case thats kinda tough-ish , i think, as whilst the stock is still semi scarce i want to protect it best i can.

Is Bomber-man still as bad as they say or did it get properly fixed? I love me some Bomber-man, so long as me and my gf can play together like classic type match, is all i need, anything extra is a bonus, not bothered by Online play.

E-Shop recommends that aren't available physically? I'm thinking of getting the Sonic Mania game because I don't think a retail version is coming out in the UK, except that collectors edition thats now sold out (game types i like Fighters, Racing, 3D platformers, Puzzle Games etc) (game types I dont like, the ones with lots of reading and not much action like visual novels)

3rd party controller adapter so i can use Dual shock 4, or 3rd party controller, worth it? Think this is a cheaper option for me until i can afford a pro controller down the line.

Any Demos? I ask because until next month I can probably only afford one Eshop game this month, but in the Future I intend to Buy Zelda, Splatoon, Resi Evil, Bomberman, Tetris, Fifa

Thanks Switch Gaf

Top Bottom