• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Medium and Observer Sequels Are “Possible,” Bloober Team Says

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Speaking in a recent interview with GamingBolt, when asked if the likes of The Medium and Observer could get sequels at some point, Michalski said that if the developer can “come up with a good idea”, it would certainly be “possible.”

“Who knows,” Michalski said in response to the question. “If we come up with a good idea on how to make a jump back to the universe of Observer or The Medium, then why not? Everything’s possible.”

Certinty

The Medium was surprisingly good until the story shat itself in the last quarter.

Fix that and I’d play a sequel. I had no issue with the gameplay being simple, the game itself for the most part was interesting.

Cattlyst

Observer was great. Haven’t played the Redux version yet but it’s on my HDD. The Medium was downright garbage. Out of the two I’d be more interested in a sequel to Observer. Wonder who they’d be able to coax to star in it since the great Rutger Hauer has now passed (RIP)?

s-bojan

Banned
It is mostly walking simulator, there are a few puzzles and some stealth segments.
The game is interesting, I've finished it yesterday.

Last edited:
Sounds like Observer is worth playing. Is it mostly a "walking sim" or is there a little more to it?
It's one of those games that keeps getting more fucked up as you go. I went in blind and was very impressed. It's not so much a walking simulator as you decide where to go and explore a lot, and do investigations.. not like on rails. But if you've never experienced cyber-horror, this is it. The amount of creativity used for the environments is wild

Cryio

Played Observer System Redux with the FSR2 mod. Great experience. A bit of shader stutter, but tolerable.

Top Bottom