• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The EA app has been offline for more than an hour, and now I can't play my single player games offline.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I can play my 100% digital collection 99.9% of the time with zero issue over the past 10 years. The whopping 5 hours a year it's down (randomly spread out) I just do something else or play a different system. It's a zero issue that you are frantic and paranoid to avoid to an issue that largely doesnt exist to somehow justify your physical collection as being superior.
Steam, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, GamePass, PSNow - etc. All have been down for more than "5 hours a year". "IsItDown" literally shows how much bullshit you spew.

But good to know you will gladly bend over for less consumer rights and try to defend that. Let me know if you need some cream to help with the soreness.

At least for most people, if you live in an area with unreliable internet or can't afford internet, that would be the exception.
Hate to break it to you, but that is the vast majority of the world. Not the exception.

Top Bottom