• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Beta Thread: Make Manhattan Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty damn informative OT, great job. Subbed. I'm gonna be spending mostly just Friday playing this, unfortunately Saturday and Sunday I won't be able to...

Tom Clancy's: The Division (The One Percent, Upper East Side Edition)

12642861_10101583692344953_1972211026438472225_n.jpg

For those of you who haven't pre-ordered and are waitlisted for the PC beta, did you receive your code yet?

Sorc3r3r

So i'm asking to who knows more than me, the end game activity is all resolved around the dark zone?

There is a level cap for the equipement?

An hard cap is present for progression a la destiny or is open like diablo?

Dave_6

Beta is downloaded and I'm getting hyped to try it out! Hope it's good enough to take Destiny's place for a while.

Klyka

Banned
So i'm asking to who knows more than me, the end game activity is all resolved around the dark zone?

There is a level cap for the equipement?

An hard cap is present for progression a la destiny or is open like diablo?

endgame has been pretty shrouded in mystery but we know the dark zone is part of it.

Marvel

could never
Waiting on my email with the beta key, I successfully redeemed the preorder code on the site.

/Anxious

I'm ready. I'm ready.
I'm ready. I'm ready.
For real loot!!!

Hoping this will be a lot of fun. I have few friends on the waiting list. DGaf, you know what to do

Archpath1

Don't worry guys I'm an experienced R5 rogue

You can trust me to get your loot out of there

in my bag

Add me x1- archpath1

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Do we have confirmed resolutions and fps for consoles yet?

Had to email Amazon to get my code for ps4. Looking forward to trying it out.

Whether it works or not, the concept of the Dark Zone is so lovely. I just don't expect a AAA game to be that ballsy these days. Going rogue, stealing loot, or upholding justice. It sounds like it'll be both very satisfying but also frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom