• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Beta Thread: Make Manhattan Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Also seems like since the closed alpha gave a weapon skin that matched the hat and in the screenshot showing off the closed alpha skin you can see a matching jacket and we know the closed beta is the hat a jacket seems likely.

wld6j5C.jpg

So only Xbox players will have the full outfit?

Also seems like since the closed alpha gave a weapon skin that matched the hat and in the screenshot showing off the closed alpha skin you can see a matching jacket and we know the closed beta is the hat a jacket seems likely.

wld6j5C.jpg

Are we suppose to get a code via email for these downloadable stuff? Will it be an Ubi code to put in their website?

Considering destiny was a year I'm glad it's "only" 30 days
I can't wait to get back in

Meh Destiny had a strike removed from the game. Not saying that is better but I think it would have been a bigger outcry if full DLC was delayed for the game.

Regardless, this should not be a practice in the industry.

Tovarisc

New thread going up in 24 minutes.

Remember to release teaser for teaser before releasing teaser and then have social media campaign and if that is success only then give us URL without 49.99€ pre-order. Playing that videogame marketing game right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom