• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Beta Thread: Make Manhattan Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading about the experiences in the DZ and losing the loot, damn. Just thinking about finding something really nice, for example legendary item, and then at the end some guy comes and robs it from you. I would cry :D

But in the end it really sounds like an experience like no other, god I can't wait to test the beta!

Tecnniqe

Banned
Reading about the experiences in the DZ and losing the loot, damn. Just thinking about finding something really nice, for example legendary item, and then at the end some guy comes and robs it from you. I would cry :D

But in the end it really sounds like an experience like no other, god I can't wait to test the beta!
Hello, gief lewt plis.
*gunshot*
Kkthxbb

deoee

You can always get revenge x)

deoee

Is this for all DLC or only the first one? Would kinda suck if it is for all upcoming stuff :(

Would actually love it if they would implement some kind of emote that lets you speak with a bubble pop up, where you can insert texts like this XD

I would assume for all future content.
But tbh - 30 days is nothing compared to Destiny where it was what.... 1year?
So I don't really care :D

parcali

Neo Member
I need more DayZ in DarkZ.

may be some survival aspect in underground areas.

pp,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
just tried to sign into uplay so i could do the preload for the beta but it says my IP address has been banned! managed to sign in just fine with a US vpn.

well looks like i will be cancelling my preorder if i can't even play any of my ubisoft games now without accessing it via vpn. what the hell?

Kabouter

just tried to sign into uplay so i could do the preload for the beta but it says my IP address has been banned! managed to sign in just fine with a US vpn.

well looks like i will be cancelling my preorder if i can't even play any of my ubisoft games now without accessing it via vpn. what the hell?

Did you use cheats during the closed beta or something?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Did you use cheats during the closed beta or something?

no i don't even know how to use cheats/hack. i was just playing the closed beta on my XB1. honestly i didn't even get much time to play it. i wanted to download the PC version for the open beta to see how it ran and if i prefered to play on there with a kb/m instead of controller.

the log in screen just refreshed when i try getting in. i tried making a new account with my other email and it says my IP is banned. now it looks like i can't play division at all or even the far cry games i have.

Kabouter

no i don't even know how to use cheats/hack. i was just playing the closed beta on my XB1. honestly i didn't even get much time to play it. i wanted to download the PC version for the open beta to see how it ran and if i prefered to play on there with a kb/m instead of controller.

the log in screen just refreshed when i try getting in. i tried making a new account with my other email and it says my IP is banned. now it looks like i can't play division at all or even the far cry games i have.

No clue then. You should contact Ubisoft support.

GeNoMe

the log in screen just refreshed when i try getting in. i tried making a new account with my other email and it says my IP is banned.

Using a VPN might have been in violation to the terms of agreement?

There's a lot of room for player comfort improvements like this... I haven't seen much dev discussion though. Respec being so easy is already pretty great, especially compared to most mmo, but saved profiles would be cool. Quality of life stuff like this is always welcomed.

In destiny I always wanted them to patch in a Set A and Set B that you could hot swap between instead of manually changing your armor, guns and perks, Something like that is really useful in modern day online open world games.

iNvid02

didnt think i'd play again until after it launched but im kinda excited to hop back into the beta

fuck man i hope this game has enough varied stuff to do

I would assume for all future content.
But tbh - 30 days is nothing compared to Destiny where it was what.... 1year?
So I don't really care :D

I hope the free content updates will release on the same date for all platforms, but we'll have to wait and see. It sucks that it had to happen to this game, but I hope they put all that money to good use.

I'm wondering what item we will get for playing the beta.

Pretty sure it's a jacket.

T.O.P

Banned
Not gonna play this Beta as well since i don't wanna get burned before release, still, any chances that the client could be updated for the final release or something? 26gigs is a lot for my internet speed :|

I know the game is trying to keep things as a semi-grounded near future setting, but I feel like it would be so awesome if some of the high end weapons/gear/skills did some sci-fi shit like being able to shoot plasma or super soldier suits that made you run/vault/climb faster. In that same vain, I wish jumping existed and jump height was also something that could be progressed. It works fine without it but having super athleticism is always welcome in games like this where you grow your character into an unstoppable force. Imagine your character having the agility of Vanquish or Crysis once you reach super high lvl/gear. Of course I could see balancing issues there as it is a cover shooter, but I still think it would be sweet.

I have Friday off, time to Beta :)

Ragarra

I hope the free content updates will release on the same date for all platforms, but we'll have to wait and see. It sucks that it had to happen to this game, but I hope they put all that money to good use.

Pretty sure it's a jacket.

A jacket to match the hat wouldnt be a bad idea.

Geez so will all DLC be 30 days after Xbox One? That is pretty bad-, can this practice just stop. It was terrible last gen with CoD and Xbox.

A jacket to match the hat wouldnt be a bad idea.

That makes me think you have never seen the hat we're getting.

Geez so will all DLC be 30 days after Xbox One? That is pretty bad-, can this practice just stop. It was terrible last gen with CoD and Xbox.

It sucks, but MS can use some success. I don't think The Division will move that many units for them (they also have an exclusive bundle deal), but I could be wrong.

Ragarra

lol nope I have seen it and its ugly but a matching ugly jacket would be great...

Also seems like since the closed alpha gave a weapon skin that matched the hat and in the screenshot showing off the closed alpha skin you can see a matching jacket and we know the closed beta is the hat a jacket seems likely.

wld6j5C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom