• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 6 - Pre-Order Trailer | PS5 Games (June 2, 2023)

Cyborg

I'm not into fighting games (SF) but how is this received? I watched the trailer and it was a bit awkward and didn't remind me of a Street Fighter game at all.

kunonabi

I'm not into fighting games (SF) but how is this received? I watched the trailer and it was a bit awkward and didn't remind me of a Street Fighter game at all.
At the moment SFVI is being received very well. It's doing all the right things in all honesty after the mess that was SFV. The character designs and the art direction arent a hit with everybody but for the most part people are digging it.

SSfox

My personal potential mains

FjxzupCWYAAy7P6

Reactions: KO7

nbkicker

Hoping i get a beta key this time for this weekends beta , so can try a few charachters out and see how it plays, although loving how psn is £10 more on all the editions then the versions on steam, think will be first a purchase on pc then wait for sale on ps5 before buying on there, plus looks like rashid, akuma, aki and ed first yr dlc charachters which for me wish they had done two new and two returning characters as never ever play as akuma or ed

kevm3

I'm sorry, but these characters look wack.

Those are some of the worst hairstyles of all time. Manon has a T-Boz from TLC cut with pink hair dye. The big girl is literally a man with a bra and a hair helmet. The old guy looks like what is supposed to be a 'hot grandpa' in one of those dating simulator games... Luke is one of the most annoying looking characters of all time and looks like some Fortnite reject. What happened to the artist from the Alpha series or Street Fighter 3?

KO7

Incredibly disappointed with the collector’s edition (mad gear box), but saves me from spending $400 CAD after taxes on it. Wanted the art book, wish there was included soundtrack, and someone other than Luke. But at that exorbitant price, the package would’ve had to really blow me away.

Labolas

None of them look imposing enough for this archetype imo, but I do love me some Noi. I'm very happy that they didn't put looking super feminine as a priority over being ridiculously strong looking which is the important part of the character.

You are right that there are characters that look very strong while being more feminine, I think a character focuses more on being a hulk over that is cool. Others seem to love her too so I definitely wouldn't call her a fuck up.

Maybe if they had pushed her to something more like Abigail I would think different.

And you think that Marisa is more imposing? I mean ok. But those characters would work just as well if not more, imo. She is a character that they went overboard on, but this isn't an unusual for Capcom

You know feel free to like the character. I'm sure people will like how she plays but it's not something that makes me want to play the character. Then again there are people that love Abigail but he is one of Capcom's worst characters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom