• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 6 - Pre-Order Trailer | PS5 Games (June 2, 2023)

anthony2690

Banned
I will grab this digital on Xbox as I hate the box art & as it's a fighter I can switch between it and other games on the fly.

They are really pushing luke, you would think ryu, chun, ken would make sense on the case or world warriors in general 🤔

kunonabi

Manon is kind of a letdown. I was hoping for a badass grappler chick. Gladiator girl really needs an alternate costume, that haircut is retarded even for SF/anime standards.

[Sigma]

DeeJay looks cool. Was looking forward to seeing how Manon would turn out but the trailer wasn't inspiring in that regards to her at first glance. JP is looks cool but I never play those type of characters.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Manon is not Abel 2.0. Marisa seemed more in line with him .

Going to try Marisa day one.

That pre order Ken color is fire.

Reactions: KO7
Bunch of garbage characters to make sure we'll pay good money for legacy characters with much better movesets later on.

Only Dee Jay looks good. Hope he has motion input now (like in USF4 Omega mode).

JP feels out of place. Another unnecessary wizard.
Manon seems meh, no one will play her.
Marisa looks like a female Marduk. The first shoot fighter in SF. Doesn't look much fun to play as or against but at least she fits the theme.

kevm3

I'm sorry, but this trailer was corny. Luke is an awful character to make the face of the series.w Then e get a woman hopped on steroids with a hair helmet on? What is going on over there at Capcom?

This doesn't even look like street fighter. This is the series Fort Nite-ified

Last edited:

GrayFoxPL

My reactions:

cRexJC4.gif

ih4oxSs.gif

AUXyhOV.gif

H0ARJWv.gif

DHJXHP2.gif

FRfiAqZ.gif

EzaEMqI.gif

0Pk4ZoD.gif

vgnpssy.gif

pJMF3qz.gif

1gIt1ZC.gif

yTnN93x.gif

Never change Capcom. Never change. 👍

MiguelItUp

Adored 4, Didn't care for 5, looking to love 6. Can't say I'm really feeling it with any of these new characters, and I still don't like Luke being pitched as the face of SF6. But the gameplay looks like, and some of my favorites are still present. Can't wait!

SSfox

Of course there’s the Eiffel tower in the France stage…
We are the most touristic country in the world because we have ONE thing to see….
Heu i don't see the issue with that? Are you really gonna whine about ... this? Most nonsensical complain i've ever seen.

It's actually more good thing than bad that they put Eiffel in FR stage.

IMO replacing Ryu as the main char is a mistake.

Yeah, if this Luke art is the cover that's aweful.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

Im starting to already warm up to Manon after not liking what I saw initially. Watching these trailers in slow motion gives whole different perspectives.

SSfox

Im starting to already warm up to Manon after not liking what I saw initially. Watching these trailers in slow motion gives whole different perspectives.

Same, Manon is the character i'm leaning to most so far, even tho i also like JP but Manon is still ahead.

splattered

I dont mind the main character stuff....what bothers me are the super half ass customizable and npc characters they've showed off.

Top Bottom