• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade has climbed to #1 pre-order in both PS Store and Amazon (US)

The demo helped a lot, for both digital and physical. It's gonna do great financially and hopefully this will lead a tide of renaissance!

TKEj6g5.jpg
2qZM2Hh.jpg

Last edited:

saintjules

Pre-order if you want a physical copy. Stores are getting scarce with physical.

I listened to those no-preorder people and almost didn't get the deluxe edition to FFVII Rebirth. Never again.

Last edited:

Killer8

It's kind of funny when something high quality without any hidden agenda comes along and just blows everything else away. It's happening right now with the Shogun TV series as well.

It's almost like people just want well made entertainment with a bit of an edge which doesn't lecture you.

Last edited:

mystech

Reset Era gamers are going to throw a HUGE fit if this breaks any sales records. They will have an absolute meltdown if it wins any awards.

I swear we are living in such a soft generation and unfortunately history suggests that weak men create tough times. I shudder to think of how our enemies could use this against us…

People generally find it pleasing to look at fit sexy bodies. What is the big issue with that? Not to mention the game is ACTUALLY good!

saintjules

Why demos still hold purpose. If a quality demo is put out, much less one 1 month prior to a game's release, it oozes confidence more times than not. Happy to see this, getting this on Day 1 as I had a good time with the demo.

Too bad that didn't work out for Balan Wonderworld. That demo was out 2 months prior to release. So much for confidence lol.

Top Bottom