• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade is currently the 2nd most pre-ordered PS5 game on PSN and Amazon

Draugoth

Gold Member
As revealed by the studio itself, in the ranking of pre-order games on the American PSN, Stellar Blade is in second place as the best-seller, behind only the newest MLB The Show.

This means that the game is ahead of other big titles, such as Final Fantasy VII Rebirth and Dragon's Dogma 2, which even have a release date closer than Stellar Blade.

Stellar Blade's pre-orders have reached #2 on the PS Store US, thank you!

On the Amazon US, the game is also at 2nd place in pre-order numbers, only being surpassed by the very antecipated FFVII Rebirth:

stellar-blade-preorder-sales-on-amazon-is-high-v0-iz1hoj9j9ihc1.jpeg

Flabagast

They have multiple threads about the game and the main one seems to have a pretty positive sentiment and anticipation towards it.

So weird that some here prefer to live in their weird fantasy without even checking if what they are saying is true lmao

Madflavor

I’m equally surprised by the preorder numbers for Rebirth. The game comes out in 3 weeks, I thought it’d be higher.

Aenima

They have multiple threads about the game and the main one seems to have a pretty positive sentiment and anticipation towards it.

So weird that some here prefer to live in their weird fantasy without even checking if what they are saying is true lmao
Bruh, i just watched the last pages and alot of ppl still whining about the character sexualisation. Lol. If thats in the positive sentiment threads i imagine whats going on in the negative sentiments.

Crayon

So nice to see this doing good. Poaching Korean and Chinese games to boost is a great plan, imo. Their biggest studios have got to a production level that is taking too long. This is a smart way to fill out releases and I much prefer it to traditional exclusive deals.

Last edited:

Maybe you should browse that thread again.

Skifi28

I generally don't pre-order and there are still a few questions left about combat-performance, but if I like what I hear a little closer to release I might bite.

Top Bottom