• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Next Fest October 2023 - starting now

NuncaBob

Neo Member
Quite a few games I want to check out:
Enshrouded
United 1944
Sentry
Last Train Home
The Thaumaturge
Sky: Children of the Light

Reactions: GHG
I just finished playing the Europa demo. It's a gorgeous looking game with ghibli style graphics and soothing/relaxing soundtrack. The atmosphere is super chill and the gameplay consists in light puzzles and platforming (it def reminds me a lot of Journey). Oh and the kid you're playing as has a cool booster/jetpack thingy - which can be upgraded - that helps you do platforming throughout these beautiful landscapes on Europa. You can even do water skidding! Demo is super short though as it took me just around 30 minutes to finish it.

ss_38775b74185311d090b4ba4c536e7166f7ecb77d.1920x1080.jpg

Definitely going to pick it up next year if it hopefully releases on console too.

Dream-Knife

Banned
I just finished playing the Europa demo. It's a gorgeous looking game with ghibli style graphics and soothing/relaxing soundtrack. The atmosphere is super chill and the gameplay consists in light puzzles and platforming (it def reminds me a lot of Journey). Oh and the kid you're playing as has a cool booster/jetpack thingy - which can be upgraded - that helps you do platforming throughout these beautiful landscapes on Europa. You can even do water skidding! Demo is super short though as it took me just around 30 minutes to finish it.

ss_38775b74185311d090b4ba4c536e7166f7ecb77d.1920x1080.jpg

Definitely going to pick it up next year if it hopefully releases on console too.

Yeah from what I've played Europa stood out to me.

Nice game to play in bed on deck.

Top Bottom