• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

captureh0xvj.png

pls

rtcn63

I still need to play that. I suffered through 2 but more than a few people have compared 3 to HL2.

I played R3 before HL2 and there are definite similarities. (Couldn't finish the latter though, too much padding) Shit, I should replay it, I have the disc lying about somewhere...

Khrno

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Khrno, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deponia -- MB-3BC79F40EC5669B7 - Taken by Naked Snake. 1 entrants total.
Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition -- MB-E74710A6ED534341 - Taken by Sammichu. 5 entrants total.
Magicka -- MB-E04BBE200DF744D7 - Taken by tioslash. 2 entrants total.
Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword -- MB-3A01F7A548E0F579 - Taken by 7Sins. 6 entrants total.
To The Moon -- MB-2808A996842D1D20

t1427844109z1.png

I asked about Grandia 2 because, as I wrote, I can't remember the game at all (so that means it was ok but nothing superb or memorable), Grandia 1 was great and I still remember it.

Your jerk of a main character is protecting a girl priestess. This girl becomes possed by a demon girl. anime love triangle ensues. The other charcters are re-hashes of Grandia 1 charcters. You deal with fall-out from the ancient war between "God" and "The Devil"
Much like Dragon Quest VII, "The Devil" actually won and is passing himself off as "God." Unlike DQ VII, God is actually dead in Grandia 2

Gameplay was great though.

Yeah Grandia 3's story is even worse, but, again, the gameplay was great.

Not sure why I personally couldn't stand Grandia Extreme, because basically that was the poin tof that game. Oh well...

Cth

Is the game currently still really that bad? I read that lots of issues got patched and it is a very playable AssCreed. Many even have fun with it.

I've been playing the XB1 version for the last week, it's been a lot of fun.

Then again, aside from AC3, I've generally enjoyed the series.

Salsa

im at that point where I wonder if i'll pre-order MKX from nuuvem or not

it's $30, and I want GTA but I aint gonna get to $50 soon

ehhhhhhhh

Salsa

I guess someone could do the sharing shit and let me try GTAV to see how it runs and all that but it's probably gonna be 80 fuckin gigs or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom