• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosTrax

Now that you remind me, Path of Exile is currently owning the PoE search result on Google.
Will Pillars ever take the spot?
It's confusing to me because Path of Exile was the first and main "PoE" to me (that, and I have hundreds of hours in that game).

Anyways, Path of Exile is a F2P ARPG that gets periodic content updates, so it's probably going to have longer legs to influence the Google search results.

^i want that

maybe it's because Pillars of eternity is better and an Acronym?

a game so good, its full name deserves to be types out fully when mentioned

It's confusing to me because Path of Exile was the first and main "PoE" to me (that, and I have hundreds of hours in that game).

Anyways, Path of Exile is a F2P ARPG that gets periodic content updates, so it's probably going to have longer legs to influence the Google search results.

I think it will, eventually.
Exile has been around for years, it's already heavily SEO equipped. Perhaps in a year or two we'll see Pillars on the first page.

Maniac

Banned
dem bullshots tho lol

or is that concept art?

i cannot tell lol

Definitely a bullshot. Explosions weren't even in two weeks ago.
Still not impressed yet. Ubi needs to do more with it.

It's Ubi... They probably wont ;)

Which saddens me greatly. This could've been the SWAT we've always been waiting for, instead we get some insane-ass BF-esque destructibility and very little in the way of really tactical gameplay. It's like CoD with a tiny amount of SWAT sprinkled on top.

A really, really tiny amount.
And in this case, you'd be correct.

In addition to that, this just "links" to Steam's own built-in system that checks to see if you can run a particular game. Turns out, this only checks software requirements (not hardware requirements) so it's not as useful as I would have hoped.

Steam really needs this feature properly though, especially with all of these new Steam machines coming out.

Last I heard it's still coming. Gabe mentioned it in a... Semi-recent* interview

*In Valvetime, so it could've been a year ago, who knows.
The requirements are quite often random bullshit though. They are never really accurate.

Lowest usually mean you can play the game. Although it's so random without any kind of generalised baseline so it's hard to say whether it'll be with 10 or 50 fps.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yay did my first texture edit for DOA.
11129893_744510292333472_9091304937589773440_o.jpg

Sounds a lot more interesting to me than yet another shitty zombie game.
But State of Decay was not shitty?
I have a mostly spoiler free video review of Axiom Verge here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTxJ8r1h19g

For anyone that is interested. Also only managed to do 98% map and item completion. The last bit is vexxing.
Wow, I am dumb. All this time I thought people were talking about Soul Axiom -_-
This looks fun for lovers of oldschool stuff.
What an obnoxious way to present your video. Butt ugly.
French is truly a beautiful language though.

The game itself looks pretty much like the PS4 version. Good for X1 owners.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
when i click the apply button windows ask me with what program i would like to open the file, what should i do?

It's an email link, it wants your email program. Just send an email to this address with this subject:

beta@ideafintl.com
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Closed Beta Testing Application

Leftovers!
ModBot said:
Instructions for NightmareTrigger:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NightmareTrigger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Pixel Piracy -- MB-CCD3F2AEE9BFBFE0 - Taken by XDDX

Pls respond

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (the_firewithin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter -- MB-AAB1E7F3FF4850C7 - Taken by Pakkidis. 42 entrants total.

t1427861510z1.png

Tizoc

Is that the first one? Final boss is a bitch...

Yes. Gonna take a break and then try beating him again but as is the most I like about Ys 1 is the soundtrack, overall game just feels...off; you can reach max level rather quickly, and can get much of the strong equipment easily too.

I'm gonna have to side with Derrick for once. All the April Fools jokes rolling in just suck. Except Dying Light, that actually looks fun.

Nabs

Yes. Gonna take a break and then try beating him again but as is the most I like about Ys 1 is the soundtrack, overall game just feels...off; you can reach max level rather quickly, and can get much of the strong equipment easily too.

You should make sure to play Ys 2 next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom