• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield: Global Release Times Revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
F4Ti34oWQAAqk-J

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
No offense, but what exactly makes this game so hyped?

Hype is subjective, folks who are fans of the kind of single player RPGs Bethesda Games Studios make are looking forward to the next one in almost a decade, and the first new IP they've made in about 2 decades.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I heard that the hype around this game is massive, and growing

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
7pm on Thursday, Aug. 31st, my body is ready! (kinda)

And I have a 5 day weekend to go with it. My hype train is at bullet speed and still climbing!

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I guess they did a midnight UTC launch, so not to piss off Steam players, now everyone will actually have access to it at the same time.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
When does pre-load start for Sept 06th release?

I think general pre-load for all versions on console has already begun as of the 17th and will be 30th of August on PC / Steam, so just a day before the early-access release.

Last edited:

Esppiral

There are quite a lost of countries missing in that chart, as a Spaniard were I am supposed to expect the release? Same time as France or same time as UK? We are in the middle 🤔

Last edited:
Top Bottom