• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When will you be playing STARFIELD?

When will you be playing STARFIELD?

• I am part of the early access crew (31 Aug/1 Sep)

• I will be playing on the official launch date (5 Sep/6 Sep)

• I will be playing at a later date

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Day 1
Get annoyed as fuck play it for 15 ish hours…
Play it again near december when the first real patches come out

Mikado

Why are her breasts so huge there? lol that's beyond creepy.

l-intro-1630074018.jpg

Clearly you're not running the right mods.

Day 1
Get annoyed as fuck play it for 15 ish hours…
Play it again near december when the first real patches come out
I read the patch notes for that 15 GB patch the other day. My first real spoiler. It seems there were some rather big issues that they fixed. Might be the least buggy release but according to the patch notes they already had some show stoppers preventing quests from continuing.

nikos

Haven't decided yet. I don't like Bethesda games but I definitely want to at least try this. I have Game Pass, so I can wait, but will probably cave and pay for Early Access.

Krathoon

I read the patch notes for that 15 GB patch the other day. My first real spoiler. It seems there were some rather big issues that they fixed. Might be the least buggy release but according to the patch notes they already had some show stoppers preventing quests from continuing.
Yeah. That patch was kind of worrisome. Pretty significant bugs. Stuff disappearing.

They are asking $99 for premium and it has issues like that. That is why I bought it at a discount.

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
I like that they are releasing this for early access before the holiday weekend. Often companies wait until Monday or Tues likely so their IT doesn't have to work all weekend helping people with issues. Not so much an issue here as it's a single player game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom