• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Squadrons to run at 4k/60 and 1440p/60 on Xbox Series X/S, with 120fps modes.

zgz8YK8.png

8bY7u7i.png

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
It's weird to see companies paying for exclusive features. Reeks of NVidia vs AMD in the PC space.

tenor.gif

So Sony was like Hey let me get dat lighting. And then Microsoft was like, yo we want those frames and then they both decided to pay for em.

Anyways,

This is a fun game but I have to admit I am in no rush to go back to it.

Thirty7ven

Banned

You and the red power ranger can laugh all you want. If you think Series S can run the game at 120 fps but the Ps5 can't then you're low IQ individuals and that's that.

tenor.gif

So Sony was like Hey let me get dat lighting. And then Microsoft was like, yo we want those frames and then they both decided to pay for em.

Anyways,

What are you on about?

The Xbox version is getting improved lighting and 120fps mode on both series X and S. What would you think if this happened in the PC space?

Last edited:

assurdum

Banned
You're gunna freak when I tell you that some company openly addmitted to buying an entire game mode for a major title! And then for some other games just to not come out certain places for a year!

Guys XSX has a power advantage. This has been known
And so ps5 can't do 120fps whatever resolution but XSS can at 1440p?

Last edited:

Krisprolls

Banned
Apparently it ran at 1800p / 60 on PS4 Pro, so how is it bad if PS5 runs at dynamic 4K / 60 from 1800p ?

Guess they didn't take time to patch this version. As a console war ammo, that's pretty poor.

Thirty7ven

Banned
You're gunna freak when I tell you that some company openly addmitted to buying an entire game mode for a major title! And then for some other games just to not come out certain places for a year!

Guys XSX has a power advantage. This has been known

An entire game mode? Which one? But yeah it's the same kind of practice.

And the Series S has a power advantage over the Ps5? Man some of you are just batshit. Gotta be drinking the kool aid everyday all day, really.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
tenor.gif

Anyways,

No one said anything about that but you.
You are literally the first post.

😂

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
You and the red power ranger can laugh all you want. If you think Series S can run the game at 120 fps but the Ps5 can't then you're low IQ individuals and that's that.

What are you on about?

The Xbox version is getting improved lighting and 120fps mode on both series X and S. What would you think if this happened in the PC space?

Again with the insults. Nobody even said that the PS5 couldn't run it at 120 FPS. Nice stretch there. Good Day.

assurdum

Banned
Not sure why everyone is surprised about PS5. Less CU's will result in less performance generally.

Dynamic resolution and no 120fps mode compared to XSX will be the bitter reality that one will have to face this generation for owning a PS5 for most cross platform games.
It's 120 fps with 20 CUs on the series S. And CUs has barely tied to the fps really the fuck are talking about this people here.

Last edited:

Thirty7ven

Banned
Again with the insults. Nobody even said that the PS5 couldn't run it at 120 FPS. Nice stretch there. Good Day.

You always come in hot laughing at whoever you're targeting, then type a bunch of nonsense, and then you realize you don't make any sense and act all insulted. It's real rich this number of yours.

I didn't insult you, but if you believe what I just said, then it's not really an insult and more of a correct classification.

Last edited:

N30RYU

EA got pissed about no PSVR support on PS5 titles... so updating the game for PS5 would kill PS4 retrocompatible VR support.

Not sure why everyone is surprised about PS5. Less CU's will result in less performance generally.

Dynamic resolution and no 120fps mode compared to XSX will be the bitter reality that one will have to face this generation for owning a PS5 for most cross platform games.
you warriors can't even read. How is the Series S more powerful than a ps5?

if a series S can do 120fps then so can a ps5.

Top Bottom