• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony: PS Store back by the end of this week for everyone except Japan, HK, and Korea

Abylim

and again they wait till the absolute last minute to tell us what the fuck is going on.

six weeks without access to the shit I paid for. My best friend just picked up a ps3 and RE% GE. I cant play LIN or DE with him because I uninstalled it to make room 6 months ago.

Bah.

Dunlop

YoungHav said:
so when can I download my free copy of infamous? It better be available by the time the store gets back.

I want the free games too but they would have to be fucking stupid to allow us to download them on day 1.

They need to stress test the "new" PSN for regular activity, suddenly having a couple of million people downloading files simultaneously would not be wise

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Hanmik said:
From the Danish site: www.gamereactor.dk they have some twitter like status-thing on their page. You can make status-announcments via mobile phones.. the cheif Editor "Lee West", just wrote this:

Sony siger: Samtlige af PlayStation Networks tjenester er oppe d. 5. juni også i DK

translated:

Sony confirms: All Playstation network services are back on the 5th. of June, also in Denmark
So basically... One day before E3. Definitely going make for a great show. And they better hope its definitely up by that date against everything else.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Dunlop said:
I want the free games too but they would have to be fucking stupid to allow us to download them on day 1.

They need to stress test the "new" PSN for regular activity, suddenly having a couple of million people downloading files simultaneously would not be wise
What kind of namby pamby network are they building?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
MetatronM said:
Wouldn't you be the one who went over?

If somebody had May 31 and you had June 6 and it came back June 5, Price is Right rules would have the guy who picked May 31 winning. Or, to put it in other words, May 31 is 151 days into the year, June 6 is the 157th day. If services came back on the 156th day, the 151 day guess would be the closest without going over.

...Why am I arguing this seriously?

Nonsense. They went over, they over estimated Sony. I Underestimated them.

Massa

This whole PSN situation has me shocked at how many people don't know what "by a certain date" means. WTF.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
DrForester said:
Nonsense. They went over, they over estimated Sony. I Underestimated them.

well you could say the people who go over on Price is Right underestimated the manufacturer's price setting desire.

Top Bottom