• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony have done it. PlayStation 5 has had the Biggest Q1 for ANY console in HISTORY shipping 6.3 Million Units!

Skelterz

Three cheers for big business everybody hip hip horey, why do people make these threads seriously were paying over the odds for video games at the moment while the cost of living is sky high and people are celebrating the success of a gigantic company that are currently fighting tooth and nail to keep as many 3rd party games exclusive and warring with Microsoft over call of duty.

Pelta88

To put this level of mindshare in perspective. I just stumbled a cross a vid where a guy gifts his 6 year old son with a thousand dollars. And the kid understands money and was happy.

Then the guy introduced his son to a PS5 for his birthday. And there was a noticeable elevation in the kids enthusiasm.

$1000 < PS5

Last edited:
To put this level of mindshare in perspective. I just stumbled a cross a vid where a guy gifts his 6 year old son with a thousand dollar. And the kid understands money and was happy.

Then the guy introduced his son to a PS5 for a birthday. And there was a noticeable elevation in the kids enthusiasm.

$1000 < PS5
Sounds like the kid is bad at math.

Joking aside kids are not patient. They want everything right away.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Except MS is bigger than Sony in gaming as well. Window PCs has more gamers and sells around 300 million a year. Sony might hit 120 million PS5 sales in 7 years at best lol.
I guess that's why they should not have ABK.
Nervous Tea Time GIF by VH1

Top Bottom