• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNK asks which games you want ported to Vita/PS4/PS3 next

Has Twinkle Star Sprites ever gotten a US release? I don't recall that it has unless it's been on mobile or something. I would buy that in 10 seconds. I sold my Dreamcast version about a year or so ago and have pretty much regretted it ever since.

mao2

Lol, and SS3: the next glory was way better than U11 and Snk world championship
I really like seeing GAROU and The Last Blade so high....but who let all the Europeans in? I already spent a few salaries on it. Don't want my personal ruined yet again because of it.

Europe.
I don't mind if they're genuine votes, but somehow I think some are trying to screw us all for the LOLs.

Tizoc

Garou and Last Blade 2 super pack with GGPO.

2761711-1657.jpg

Peltz

The Wii got the definitive collection. You should try and pick that up, although it doesn't work with the Classic Controller.

No it really, REALLY didn't. Check out my avatar, I'm not trying to steer you wrong here.

Hit flash frames on bosses are gone and the game is basically worthless without them. Plus those control options are bullshit. PS2 and PSP versions are better.

What is this Football game and why did it leap to #2? It was among the rest when I first checked this poll. There's a chance that it'll take Garou.

I voted with SamShoVSpecial. I already played my heart out with Garou on the 360.

mao2

They're not on the list but what the hell:

SNK Arcade Classics 0
110201-snk.jpg
This is on JP PS Store, and I think all the titles are available separately as PS Minis on US PS Store.

Would if I could, with a couple of more too. Had to make a choice though, so Last Blade 2.
You can vote again.

Oh wouldn't surprise me if many of them were genuine votes.
The game wasn't bad.
IIRC it didn't have many votes a while ago, then suddenly gained a few hundred and became first for a short while. Seem kinda suspicious to me.

I've played them all but would go with...

Neo Turf Masters
Shock Troopers: Second Squad
Twinkle Star Sprites
Sengoku 3

I'd like to see Prehistoric Isle 2 added as well.

Loona

Voted SS5S, since it's about time it gets ported to something.

No Buriki One? I don't give a damn then.

As much as I'd like a home port of that (word is that they no longer have the source code or original assets to make a port possible, but who knows... :( ), the poll is about classic plain NeoGeo ports.

I never played any of those games. I feel like I can't relate to most of the forum because I haven't played what so many others have. D:

You can always check Metal Slugs 3 or X (and soon, KoF98) on Steam when they're discounted for a glimpse.

Only recognized about half of those (KoF, Metal Slug, Fatal Fury, and SamSho).

So I looked up the rest and.. The Last Blade 2 takes my vote, wonder how I've never heard of it.. Seems like something I'd be really interested in.

Welcome to the culmination of a decade of SNK's fighting game craftsmanship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukzTaaE3kf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uusxe2TANLg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3CH4hskE_o

If Samurai Shodown is the loud and flashy beat, Last Blade is the subtle and elegant melody.

Where is Savage Reign, Kizuna Encounter and SamSho VI?

Those already had PS2/P releases, if not worldwide. and SS6 was not a NeoGeo game like the ones in the poll.

impact

Banned
This company is so fucking bad lol

Not supporting them unless they port KoF2002UM to relevant systems. Literally no one gives a fuck about 97 or 2000.

mujun

I voted Real Bout 2 because it's my favorite fighter ever.

Can't believe that people are voting for Garou :( It's already pretty readily available.

ElTopo

Banned
Everyone should vote for Samurai Shodown V SP. That one has never been ported. V has but not SP. SP is a heavily re-balanced game and in addition easily features the goriest fatalities ever in a Japanese fighting game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA9FmpXgHtY

But, when it came to the home Neo Geo console SNKP censored the shit out of it to the point where the game had bugs. They then re-released it slightly less censored and without bugs. The prevailing theory is that it was never ported out because (A) the game is too gory and is linked to a Japanese school slashing that happened around the time the game was released or most likely (B) the game was developed by Yuuki (the same developers who would create the Pedo Fighter franchise Arcana Heart) and they own part of the game and SNKP would have to compensate them.

Biker19

Banned
Garou: Mark of the Wolves, The Last Blade 2, Metal Slug X, Samurai Shodown II, Samurai Shodown V Special, & Sengoku 3 would be terrific.

Top Bottom