• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNK asks which games you want ported to Vita/PS4/PS3 next

Hikami

Only recognized about half of those (KoF, Metal Slug, Fatal Fury, and SamSho).

So I looked up the rest and.. The Last Blade 2 takes my vote, wonder how I've never heard of it.. Seems like something I'd be really interested in.

BOTEC

It should be Samurai Shodown V Special because that's currently a Neo Geo exclusive, but it's going to be Garou because that's already available elsewhere.

Start porting over your top games SNK, not sure why you keep trying to pedal first-gen Neo Geo stuff.

I voted for Last Blade 2, I already have Garou on X360, Metal Slug Collection and SNK Arcade Classics on Vita via the PSP ports. But that, Sengoku 3, Art of Fighting 3, Waku Waku 7, Rage of the Dragons, Blazing Star, any of those are welcome, among others.

mao2

I voted for Metal Slug X, Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad and Twinkle Star Sprites. Sad to see Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad only has 23 votes... :(

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
It should be Samurai Shodown V Special because that's currently a Neo Geo exclusive, but it's going to be Garou because that's already available elsewhere.

tumblr_mxq6csZher1rovkbyo1_250.gif

Tizoc

Metal Slug X is available on PSV/PSP/PS3 in the form of the PSX ver. Hey at least it plays better than the PSP port of MS2!

shaowebb

TWINKLE STAR SPRITES

Holy shit is this an insanely fun competitive two player shmup. You can dump friggin boss fights on the other persons screen and its glorious!

This Sengoku 3, Last Blade 2 and allllllllllllll them Fatal Furies.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
I never played any of those games. I feel like I can't relate to most of the forum because I haven't played what so many others have. D:

Ogawa-san

Not that we need even more old fighting game re-releases, but Last Blade could use some love.

Or a sequel. That'd be okay too.

davedc226

I'll take some Garou: Mark of the Wolves and Sengoku 3 thank you very much, on all three systems. Maybe some King of Fighters 2000 on the side?

A MOTW with full online play would be very nice, but if they could find a way to throw Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 in there w/ the same features, all the better.

I see Last Blade 2's got a lot of fans.

sibarraz

Banned
The neo geo station where good ports with cool features but a bit overpriced, sadly they cut off the games after 96 (SNK always does this shit with their neo geo collections, sans the WII VC where they released almost all their catalogue)

For what it's worth, I'm fairly certain you can vote an unlimited number of times

In case you need to vote for multiple, or 100 times for one game

dorikyasu

The Last Blade 2 is currently winning? Maybe I should have voted for Garou...
I voted for Samurai Shodown II.

mao2

Ah what the heck, I ended up voting for all the fighting games too LOL.

Windjammers is a Data East game, not SNK. I voted for Garou since I already have the Last Blade games on my Wii.
It'd be great if SNK Playmore can get some third party titles on board. I want Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer. :p

Faustek

I really like seeing GAROU and The Last Blade so high....but who let all the Europeans in? I already spent a few salaries on it. Don't want my personal ruined yet again because of it.

WTF how did The Ultimate 11: SNK Football Championship get so many votes all of a sudden?

Europe.

Top Bottom