• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNK asks which games you want ported to Vita/PS4/PS3 next

Takao

Banned
Poll: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll185929x7A504b88-7

Options:
ART OF FIGHTING 2
FATAL FURY SPECIAL
GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000
THE LAST BLADE 2
METAL SLUG X
NEO TURF MASTERS
REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2: THE NEWCOMERS
SAMURAI SHODOWN II
SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL
SENGOKU 3
SHOCK TROOPERS: 2nd SQUAD
TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
THE ULTIMATE 11: SNK FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP

From their PS Blog post on the Metal Slug 3 re-release: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...ta-more-neogeo-classics-on-the-way/#sf6155798

Poll: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll185929x7A504b88-7

Options:
ART OF FIGHTING 2
FATAL FURY SPECIAL
GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000
THE LAST BLADE 2
METAL SLUG X
NEO TURF MASTERS
REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2: THE NEWCOMERS
SAMURAI SHODOWN II
SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL
SENGOKU 3
SHOCK TROOPERS: 2nd SQUAD
TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
THE ULTIMATE 11: SNK FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP

From their PS Blog post on the Metal Slug 3 re-release: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...ta-more-neogeo-classics-on-the-way/#sf6155798

Yes to the bolded.

KingJ2002

seriously... how about a new fucking game for a change! stop milking games from the 90's!

I voted Garou

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
King of Fighters '98: UM: Fin--

*checks list*

--Oh, that isn't on it. So this is just like... PSX/PS2 .iso dumps from them with minimal work instead of redoing things and giving a new version in addition to said dump a la KoF'98's release on Steam?

Suddenly, not so interested.

Het_Nkik

Sure would be nice to be able to actually own V Special on something other than a Neo Geo system. Uncensored, of course.

SerTapTap

All of them. But eh, that's not an option so I voted Garou. ...oh so did everyone else. Would vote for Samurai Showdown 2 also if I could

SS V Special??!

omg hopefully it wouldn't be censored

This is part of why they weren't on the top of my list. If they can promise no censorship I'm sold

Good to see Garou commanding a healthy lead, and shame on all of you who voted for anything else. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

STOP VOTING FOR METAL SLUG!

Ninja Dom

*checks list*

--Oh, that isn't on it. So this is just like... PSX/PS2 .iso dumps from them with minimal work instead of redoing things and giving a new version in addition to said dump a la KoF'98's release on Steam?

Pretty much same here, I know it's coming on Steam soon but I don't have a PC.

Jebusman

Banned
Look, I know some people want to be fair and balanced with the voting/vote for the underdogs.

But lets be real here.

Garou is the only correct answer.

The world needs to understand the raw power, of Butt.

His cameo in KOF13 only makes me thirst for it more.

ToD_

Voted for Twinkle Star Sprites! Of course, Garou is fantastic as well, and it would be nice to have a portable version of it. I've played that game so much on my MVS already, though.

mollipen

Can we not vote for Garou? I mean, it's an excellent game, but Last Blade 2 has had less exposure as the years have gone by, and is just as good of a game if not better. Twinkle Star also deserves more of a chance than it's gotten.

And who in the hell picked those KOF titles? Why not '98 or '02? Or are those already being worked on?

Kumubou

Come see me in Neo Turf Masters!!!!!

Everyone knows the real answer is Twinkle Star Sprites.

I'm actually a little surprised they even listed Samurai Showown 5 Special, as they've always seemed to treat the Yuki/Examu SS games like a red-headed stepchild. There are some games that would be good to see, like Sengoku 3 (did this even get released on anything other than the Neo-Geo?) and Real Bout 2, but I doubt it matters as Garou:MotW is going to turn this into a boat race.

Where's Windjammers, though?!?

Guys, I know Garou is awesome and all, but SamSho V SP needs to finally be ported to SOMETHING

*checks list*

Well, at the very least SamShoVSp's addition implies that it wouldn't just be PS1/PS2 Classic tho.

And who in the hell picked those KOF titles? Why not '98 or '02? Or are those already being worked on?

Considering they're getting a Steam port already that wouldn't be unlikely. I mean, this MS3 rerelease is the Steam one, right?

SerTapTap

Well, at the very least SamShoVSp's addition implies that it wouldn't just be PS1/PS2 Classic tho.

PS4 inclusion means these games would have to be native ports, though the games are probably not going to get anything above an (ideally) "arcade perfect" style port.

zeroyazi

Banned
Super Baseball 2020

If I have to pick from the list, I'd say anything that isn't Metal Slug, KoF, AoF or Fatal Fury. Seems like that is 99% of their output since Genesis/SNES days.

ScOULaris

Please god let them not only port Garou over but also include online play with GGPO netcode.

A guy can dream, can't he?

Tizoc

Metal Slug Collection, including Metal Slug X please!

Technically that's already on the PS Vita.

everything.gif

Most importantly when's Windjammers?

Voted Garou :3

Who are you?
:V

Top Bottom