• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sifu |OT| Old Boy

apowhungo

Releases March 28th, 2023

BRING ON A CO-OP MODE
Handshake Bros GIF

engstra

Been playing the game for the past few days and it's so good.

Only thing I have left to do is do a run where I spare all the bosses. I'm finding that I can't get the spare option for the first boss. After I don't use the finisher the first time on second phase of fight, it doesn't even give me the option to do a finisher the second time. It just automatically queues the cutscene and kills the boss off.

Anyone had the same issue?

Punished Miku

Gold Member

Only thing I have left to do is do a run where I spare all the bosses. I'm finding that I can't get the spare option for the first boss. After I don't use the finisher the first time on second phase of fight, it doesn't even give me the option to do a finisher the second time. It just automatically queues the cutscene and kills the boss off.

It's been a couple years since I played it but I think you have to posture break and not attack when they're that low on life. Get them to almost dead and then just land some parries. But I can't remember 100% so you might just google a guide real quick.

John Bilbo

In the second phase of the fight you have to parry and posture break and then let the boss breath. When he gathers himself again parry and posture break him another time and you will be given the prompt to spare him. I think the spare option is in the dpad like the dialogue options.

Bartski

Gold Member
This could be my favorite kung fu brawler of all time and I still haven't touched it since they did arenas and all the DLC stuff... It's a damn hard game and I used to be really good at it, but if I pick it up right now I know I'll suck so bad it kind of keeps me away from it... Weird. I will try eventually.

Top Bottom