Ni hao ma, fellow kids?
- Jun 7, 2004
The leadership at 343 has to date objectively produced (games wise, not all the other stuff 343 do) -
TL;DR: Phil stays and is making awesome moves, 343 leadership needs to go.
- Halo 4 that dropped off population quickly but had a good campaign (if you include the terminals). Missing core Halo elements e.g. BTB. Solid DLC but population was gone.
- Halo 5 warzone was well received but fell off the wagon, multiplayer was well received and is good. Missing core Halo elements outside of esports e.g. 4v4/BTB. Unified DLC free for all.
- MCC, total cluster fuck that took 5 years to correct and finally is half way done coming to PC. It's in a good place now but could have been a massive return for Halo fans/population. Crossplay is arriving but not yet.
- Infinite is missing XSX launch.
- Halo Wars 2 was awesome, well made, good story, great characters, solid art/audio etc.
- Who gives a fuck about those 2 basically mobile games they produced.
Phil has turned Xbox around in many ways (BC, GP, hardware, indies, brand, new studios, some new games) but seems to be soft AF on 343.
Spot on! Spoken like someone who have been invested in the Halo-verse. No fake concerns like TS.