• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Several reports of faulty PS5 and Xbox Series X launch consoles.

Would you still get one/both this early?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigga117

If he just turned it off and the fan is still spin ( little slower off course) , then it will push the smoke through top vent.

Anyway, I don't see a reason why many users on Twitter would show fake faulty hardware. It's not like one or people are doing this.
Are you serious? This isnt some standing fan the fanes work the same way they do in a computer. Shut the computer off or on standby and the fan just stops. The amount of smoke is more then the intake fan to keep pushing the smoke perfectly out the top yet NONE leaks out the bottom or back vent? Come on bruh.

I thought in that first video that Bo posted, someone was able to simulate vapor coming out the Console. Oh well, saw the spark and said, nope!

That's why the Series S is all digital.
Mechanical moving parts are always the biggest issue.
My Series X is fine, tho.
But I will never use the disk drive unless I watch a movie

Jigga117

I mean it's standing tall? Shouldn't smoke go up? Anyway, soon XboxPL should say something debunking it, or go radio silent.
Bo you are more intelligent than this to even claim now because it simply is standing up and the smoke is bellowing out like a chimney yet the holes on the bottom and back have no leaks whatsoever?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom