• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA'S E3 Line up

Suzuki Yu

Totobeni said:
Dunno, the first trailer and the gameplay trailer all scream uninspired C-rated Gears wannabe to me,I didn't saw anything interesting in both videos really, and SGEA already have a superiors shooter (Vanquish,) that they failed completely in marketing it and I don't think they will push this more than a Mikami game,so I really don't know what the point or the purpose of this game.

have you read what this game is trying to accomplished?
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/...310493&tag=newsfeatures;title;2&mode=previews

pretty promising stuff.

also i have to disagree, the initial trailer we've seen (while it shows a very little of the game) was really amazing in my opinion.
i can't wait to see the E3 trailer showing in-depth details with playable demos.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
SalsaShark said:
Guardian Heroes on Steam?

YES
Typo. It is still XBLA only.

Sega was gauging interest in a PSN release, but, I wouldn't count on it and if it happens, it'll be a Sega port (so, probably not too good).

Koralsky

New Binary Domain screens

001.jpg

http://www.4gamer.net/games/125/G012513/20110531020/

atre324

Am I the only person excited that Rise of Nightmares is getting an NA release? I am such a sucker for survival horror :(

WTF no Valkaryia Chronicles 3! There better be a "surprise" announcement or an transfarring upgrade. I am so sick of this not bringing over excellent AAA games.

Fuck Capcom Fuck NoA and soon to be Fuck SEGA

Ellis Kim

Banned
Stumpokapow said:
So looks like the only news is the continued platform shenanigans with Guardian Heroes. Of course this doesn't preclude surprise announcements, but judging from the size of the portfolio and the fact that Sega's teams seem mostly accounted for, I doubt there will be any.
If there's no Valkyria Chronicles surprise announcement at Sony's press conference... I'm just giving up on Sega :/

Jarmel

Banned
Princess Skittles said:
Dur. This was in regard to Vintage Collection 3, not Valkyria Chronicles.

Oh I absolutely meant Valkyria Chronicles, I was just being sarcastic. There damn well better be a US release.

IrishNinja

M_Night said:
Yakuza Of the End Western announcement is likely to happen at E3.

Y3 and 4 were both announced around E3 and the Yakuza director did say that when Yakuza Of the End relaunches they will be looking to bring it to a worldwide audience.

*phew* got a bit worried not seeing it on this list, to be honest.

Totobeni said:
SEGA should let the team make a Streets of Rage remake on Yakuza engine

im curious about Binary, but yes, listen to this man when it's done.

I can't see why Sega will think to reserve VC3 as a surprise when the game it's not that big here in the west, let's wait till E3, I hope journalists do the sensible thing and ask them what's going on with the game in case they don't announce it at E3.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
rockman zx said:
I can't see why Sega will think to reserve VC3 as a surprise when the game it's not that big here in the west, let's wait till E3, I hope journalists do the sensible thing and ask them what's going on with the game in case they don't announce it at E3.
This is my hope, so fingers-crossed for Valkyria Chronicles 3 and Yakuza of the End!

Looking forward to Sonic Generations video and impressions as well--for both the portable and console versions.

TreIII

What the hell, I'm still interested in Max Anarchy/Anarchy Reigns. Would like to see a bit more of what it's all about though.

IrishNinja

oh yeah, in addition to Yakuza of the End, i want PSO 2.0 dates/details!

man, that HOTD Overkill port is so bought, at the right price.

Top Bottom