• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sam Neill, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum will return in Jurassic World 3

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
I just hope they manage to write them well.

And please stop treating the dinos like monsters from a godzilla movie. Battle at Big Rock was fun, but that Allosaurus look ridiculous with that crater of an eye socket.

Weilthain

Banned
I really want to say dinosaurs aren’t real but that would derail the thread.

Dinosaurs are totally real and weren’t just invented in the 1850s. Phew 😅

iconmaster

Banned
Think this one will break 50 on Metacritic?

4GvWTn5.png

Obviously, I love the original

#Phonepunk#

Banned
awesome. i was already looking forward to this after the fun as hell last movie. this is the icing on the cake.
Think this one will break 50 on Metacritic?
critics are idiots.

amazed at how much hate Fallen Kingdom got, IMO it was the most entertaining one since TLW. probably a better movie than that too.

Last edited:
awesome. i was already looking forward to this after the fun as hell last movie. this is the icing on the cake.

critics are idiots.

amazed at how much hate Fallen Kingdom got, IMO it was the most entertaining one since TLW. probably a better movie than that too.

At least it kind of had a plot, unlike 3. 3 was just things happening, like a bad 3D movie without 3D.

Oh, Billy stole the eggs. Now he's dead. Now he's alive. Couple hate each other. Now they made up without any dialogue. Kid lived a far more interesting movie before this one. Now boring. Ugh.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
At least it kind of had a plot, unlike 3. 3 was just things happening, like a bad 3D movie without 3D.
otm. 3 was so lame, so ignorable, so forgettable. the film just looked tired. it felt tired. when the army showed up out of nowhere at the end i laughed cos it was so pulp and silly it was like something i would have written in a story when i was 8. i was also relieved, it felt like i had been hit with tree branches for the past hour and a half. the ending was the best thing about that movie.

i didn't really care much for the first Jurassic World but I loved Fallen Kingdom. it was a really solidly written b-movie with a fun setpiece heavy plot and great crowd pleasing action sequences like the dinosaurs eating all the oligarchs in the mansion. looking forward to this!

87d438e9dcfabb74ddd3cdc77d50bc8f.gif

Last edited:

Teslerum

otm. 3 was so lame, so ignorable, so forgettable. the film just looked tired. it felt tired. when the army showed up out of nowhere at the end i laughed cos it was so pulp and silly it was like something i would have written in a story when i was 8. i was also relieved, it felt like i had been hit with tree branches for the past hour and a half. the ending was the best thing about that movie.

i didn't really care much for the first Jurassic World but I loved Fallen Kingdom. it was a really solidly written b-movie with a fun setpiece heavy plot and great crowd pleasing action sequences like the dinosaurs eating all the oligarchs in the mansion. looking forward to this!

87d438e9dcfabb74ddd3cdc77d50bc8f.gif

Fallen Kingdom is ANYTHING BUT solidly written. In fact it ranks among the dumbest movies I've ever seen. *So bad its good* moments were the best thing I've gotten out of that movie.

And I semi-enjoyed JW1 as well!

Last edited:

Xenon

The concept has been run into the ground. Unless JW3 has people going back in time to stop the extinction and coming back to a world were man and dino coexist... I don't care.

Saber

Gold Member
This only solves a bit of the problem, nostalgia alone will not bring JP back. Last movies were terrible as shit, the cast lame and the writting putrit.

Classic milking bullcrap. I might be happy for the old cast back, but this still means nothing.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
As long as they aren't bringing them back to kill them off like the Star Wars movies this is good.

Now make a good movie with them in it. The second Jurassic World film was bad.

sol_bad

I loved the first Jurassic World, very fun. Thought the second film was abysmal.
I'm unexcited about the 3rd film even with the original characters returning.

Aggelos

Yeah, it's gonna be a great climax for the story.

I haven't really liked the Jurassic World movies but this makes me excited. I hope they have bigger roles than Goldblum had in the last movie.

Jurassic World 3 director/writer Colin Trevorrow said that they would be returning in major roles.

Last edited:
Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic World 3 makes me happy on the inside. I loved him in the others. He was always my favorite character in the franchise. Big fan of the guy. I think he’s just so freaking cool.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Won't help much though if they come up with any more brilliant plot points like a blood transfusion for a T-Rex..

WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING THROUGH THEIR HEADS?

S

Shodan09

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully this shows star wars how 'legacy' characters should be treated.

Dern better have purple hair and sacrifice herself for the greater good by driving a Jeep into a dinosaur
Shit you took my joke.

I was going to ask if Laura Dern was going to ram a starship at lightspeed into a T-Rex.
If only every movie had Jeff Goldblum returning.
Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic World 3 makes me happy on the inside. I loved him in the others. He was always my favorite character in the franchise. Big fan of the guy. I think he’s just so freaking cool.

6d1.gif

Tesseract

Banned
i'm honestly sick of goldblum's shit, he's a first we feast hot ones flunky who couldn't finish the job

you are dead to me, jeff

Last edited:
Top Bottom