• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for June: NBA 2K23, Jurassic World Evolution 2 and Trek to Yomi

Lunarorbit

You offer your junk ass nba game after the season is over? They've done this shit several times on ps plus and it's extremely annoying.

StereoVsn

Might get my kids to try Jurassic World game. Yomi I think I played on GamePass.

And heck, I will check out 2K23, but forget spending $50-60 in VC just to go through the story. Tired of that BS in SP mode.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Trek to Yomi......is that the black and white game? Yeah no thanks.....people don't buy next gen consoles and $2,000+ tv's to play black and white games.

I hate that trend and hope it dies a fiery death.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
I'll be downloading 2k23 since I did not buy this year. A little shortsighted on 2k's part waiting until finals will be in full swing. Guessing that one month ago would have given them a huge surge in packs that I bet would have outperformed sales of the game with playoffs going on.
Don't worry, they know what they are doing, no doubt regular sales of the game surge during the playoffs, this is one final cash grab at end of season.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Trek to Yomi......is that the black and white game? Yeah no thanks.....people don't buy next gen consoles and $2,000+ tv's to play black and white games.

I hate that trend and hope it dies a fiery death.

I agree with you but it's really very good still, you might want to still play it.

What is nba 2k about? Do I have to play ‘22 to understand the story?
You joke, but one of the recent NBA2k games had a story mode written by Spike Lee where you played as a character named "Frequency Vibrations."

You can believe me because it's so fucking stupid I couldn't possibly make it up.

Last edited:

Dthomp

As a sports game fan...please just skip 2k. This years game was just a giant fuck you with the way they did Ultimate Team this year, and everything in the game is just trying to push you to Ultimate team and the beyond toxic online modes.

Have zero interest in basketball games, and finished Trek to Yuma on pc game pass.

That leaves the Jurassic Park one, which I suppose I'll grab just because why not, though whether I actually play it is debatable.

You offer your junk ass nba game after the season is over? They've done this shit several times on ps plus and it's extremely annoying.
I feel the same way. ‘Technically’ 2k23 is considered a AAA title but it always comes across optically as a very filler pick for Plus. I guess it makes sense because the larger audience plays games less during the summer.

R6Rider

Gold Member
They'd have to pay me to play annual sports trash title like that.

Might check out the other two, but not expecting much.

Top Bottom