• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommib

It’s vaporware at this point. And you know what I find gross? That this guy got 30k+ followers on Twitter when Harry Krueger who released the masterpiece of the year has 2k. Got love internet hype mental illness.

jQjo5x0.jpg

Yeah, right at the end of the countdown he just happens to tweet out another video?

The last two weeks have been stressful so they had to delay an app? What about certification? Yeah that doesn't add up at all. Shouldn't the app already be certified and just waiting to be released? We knew about VF 5 Final Showdown on the PSN a good month before it came out.

Either it's a scam or this ride just isn't gonna stop and this is gonna play as long as they want it to.

Either way, this is fucking hilarious no matter which way you look at it! Team Fake and Team Real can at least agree on that, right?

Last edited:

GrayChild

This actually aligns with what I expected.

1. Gamescom 2021 is in August:

2. Geoff Keighley confirmed he'll do an extensive coverage of the whole event as a part of SGF

3. Gamescom ends on 27 August and is expected to have some sort of huge closing event.

4. Silent Hills/P.T. was announced at... Gamescom 2014. So this will mark 7 years since the original teaser.

Last edited:
Honestly, this would not surprise me at all.

I have thought for a while that some kind of partnership between Konami and Sony was likely.

right? these rumours of silent hill, MGS and konami ip's have been heavy and reccurring since early 2020. either some of it, or all of it is real. the best outcome would be if sony was able to mend konami and kojima's broken relationship and make a deal with them to make new games with their ip's. sony and konami ip have a massive history so its not impossible for all this to be true.

So we're sure PS will have an event on July 8th?

not 100%. it could be later in the summer for all we know but july 8th is the strongest rumoured date. it even falls on a thursday, which is sony's favourite day for state of play's, with tuedays being their favorite announcement day. it all lines up.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

2. Geoff Keighley confirmed he'll do an extensive coverage of the whole event as a part of SGF

3. Gamescom ends on 27 August and is expected to have some sort of huge closing event.

4. Silent Hills/P.T. was announced at... Gamescom 2014. So this will mark 7 years since the original teaser.
Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort

Yeah nah. SUUUUREEEEEE. This guy is a literal grifter and has nothing to do with any high tier IPs. He just got lucky and retards sperged around the account

Javthusiast

Banned

For your mental health I recommend to stop. Just go outside, play some games. Don't be blue balled by Hasan.

Cat Relaxing GIF by The Dodo

What an absolute fraud. You delay until Friday saying you just have a few things to fix and then at the last second, suddenly you need months of work to finish it off? You obviously would have know that earlier this week.

This game doesn’t even exist, it hasn’t started development.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
Well if any this is a case study on not to get sidetracked on catastrophic waste of resources like building an app to stream trailers from.

Thief1987

What an absolute fraud. You delay until Friday saying you just have a few things to fix and then at the last second, suddenly you need months of work to finish it off? You obviously would have know that earlier this week.

This game doesn’t even exist, it hasn’t started development.
Something called Abandoned is certainly exist, he even played it for 14 hours, according to his psn profile.

Top Bottom