• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was hoping everything was cleared today so Team Fake could celebrate, but seems that Team Real going to hold on to hop until games release. The con so long you won't know its silent hill till you boot it up. Thanks.

Doczu

Gold Member
Hassan you god damned wooden clog! I wanted to print a picture of the "perfect" butthole and to tell my wife to bend over, put the photo on her ass and compare.
Hereby you will now be known as Stoned Hassan, cause youvlook like youvnever sobered up from the last "announcement"!

KiNeMz

Banned
I was hoping everything was cleared today so Team Fake could celebrate, but seems that Team Real going to hold on to hop until games release. The con so long you won't know its silent hill till you boot it up. Thanks.
I think all team fake are Kojima Alts. Trying to throw me off the trail. I see you Kojima.

Last edited:
So who actually knows how long it takes to get an application certified for ps5?

Don't know how authentic that is though

5 Days is what is quoted in that article though. With a 5 day waiting period for Sony to actually put it up on store.

Last edited:

SSfox

thumb_you-almost-had-me-i-thought-you-was-real-fool-49392853.png

but dont these guys know, the longer they dont show anything from this game, the more questions people will ask and the more pressure they will be under?

theres no way they have nothing to show because this is supposed to be a 2021 release! either this game is trash and the studio are now scared to show it off or its something else and they aint allowed to say yet.

KiNeMz

Banned

Don't know how authentic that is though

5 Days is what is quoted in that article though.
So would've had to have submitted it at a minimum on Monday to make Friday. So he has known he was going to make this video since then?

"Abandoned website is being updated. Updates regarding the app and the undergoing process is (lol) in our website shortly."

The countdown video is showing this message right now.

So would've had to have submitted it at a minimum on Monday to make Friday. So he has known he was going to make this video since then?

No, given the fact that it's 10 working days in total (5 working days from submission and a further 5 for Sony to actually put it up), it would have had to have been in like at least 10 working days ago.

So one of few things

1.) The App was up and ready to go but was a buggy mess and taken down.
2.) Hasan really is a fraud and there is no app at all
3.) They're playing the long ARG game :D

No matter what this is, it's fucking hilarious! :D

If it's a real scam then it's a hilarious farce!
If it's really Kojima then it's maybe the most hilarious and awe inspiring reveal ever!

No matter which team you are, this is just gold to watch unfold.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Yeah, I know the the restaurant owners of Eat Your Crow, Plebs, Inc. are all looking to "official," sources to load more ammo into their "I was right," clips, but you guys are really using Cuck "Think of the crunch!" Schrier for validation? Man was drinking the Kool Aid last week. Besides, delays can be good. As long as the product is a better experience for it. Just look at CyberP- I-I mean just look at like one of the Zelda games.

tommib

Gold Member
My post from 110 pages ago still stands:

4a4.gif
He’s just a stoner dev who released terrible games on steam that were pulled out. I think he might have some good conceptual ideas, and that’s where the money is coming from, but he has 0 experience as a proper game director. He’s a total newb way, way over his head.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
An absolute failure on so many levels. The so-called journalists who did not bother verifying this with Sony, Kojima or looked into Hasan. It should've been obvious that this guy is a con-artist. The PR departments at Sony and KojiPro who remained silent instead of clearing the air weeks ago. And of course, this scammer who took advantage of the system and Sony's willingness to shine a light on indies. Hopefully they vet these fuckers a bit better going forward.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
An absolute failure on so many levels. The so-called journalists who did not bother verifying this with Sony, Kojima or looked into Hasan. It should've been obvious that this guy is a con-artist. The PR departments at Sony and KojiPro who remained silent instead of clearing the air weeks ago. And of course, this scammer who took advantage of the system and Sony's willingness to shine a light on indies. Hopefully they vet these fuckers a bit better going forward.
So we now know 100%, there is no game. Hasan is fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

Guy lied his way to attention that he's now desperate to escape.

Fuck him. Was fun tho.

AklVwj6.gif

Team Real RIP

eaJUd2Z.jpg
Nobody will answer me when they want say he is fake and/or scamming, is why NUARE put out a video in his behalf, who works with big studios and publishers on AAA projects. From Halo Infinite to TLoU2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom