• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

killatopak

Butthole reveal in a few hours

up to something plotting GIF

8BiTw0LF

Banned
The real midsommar is pretty fucked up too. We eat fermented fish, dance around a big phallic symbol penetrating the earth while pretending to be frogs, getting too drunk and revealing our true nature (assholes) for our mother in laws.
Here in East Jutland near Kattegat, the old hippies and the younger trance generation get together, eating shrooms, smoking pot and drinking their minds off, for 3 days straight. Was fun back in the day - but I never became an old hippie.

Kdad

Now this is wild... people with ear of the dog mentioned they heard the ticking in the original !!!
I mentioned a few pages back that there were weird video and audio artifacts happening but....I couldn't identify for myself what felt weird but maybe I'm sensitive to phased mono ticking. I should go see someone about that.
#teamtimebomb

DelireMan7

Really curious about the app.
Because I just realize Blue Box said that the trailer will be on Youtube aswell.
So what's the app for ? "Playable Trailer" ? Or just real time stuff to show how amazing are their graphics ?

EDIT :

Re reading some tweet from BB :

They really tease hard. Then "We are not Silent Hill" just at the same time... Something is really off with their story.

Then there is all the tweet " We are confident you will like our reveal" sometimes in response to Silent Hill question...

Silent Hill is coming !

Series 12 Thirteenth Doctor GIF by Doctor Who

Last edited:

Rolla

Banned
If it turns out that we (myself included) got caught up in the conspiracy theories and this really is a new IP from bluebox. Then, I hope that the disappointment is only momentary and we move from being detectives and back to being gamers.

Gamers who are ready to judge this new IP on its merits, not on what we hoped it would be.

Vae_Victis

Banned
I know many of you are expecting some closure in the Silent Hill conspiracy today - cause of the "app" - but I expect it to be another rabbit hole - cause of the PSX event.

#TeamReal - in it for the long run!
I'll be mildly surprised if anything is released today at all, even an empty app that does nothing but give you a prompt to wait for content to be added to it with future updates.

There will definitely be no closure today. #TeamReal is in for a long, long Summer.

OrionNebula

If it turns out that we (myself included) got caught up in the conspiracy theories and this really is a new IP from bluebox. Then, I hope that the disappointment is only momentary and we move from being detectives and back to being gamers.

Gamers who are ready to judge this new IP on its merits, not on what we hoped it would be.
There’s not that many possible positive outcome for Hasan at this point (assuming all this is real), unless he brings something really awesome to the table
Even under pressure, he seems confident in his product (assuming, once again, all this is real)

I just don’t expect that much for today, though. Don’t think the long con is done

Top Bottom