• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cutty Flam

Banned
Real crew driving to the afterparty

spongebob squarepants GIF

DryvBy

Could just be a reference to this:

Death-Stranding-Silence.jpg

He knows what's going on unless he's not a man who looks at conspiracy or his name. Why would you of all times post that and then have Geoff liking it.

I swear, TeamFake, switch your vote now so you don't look like a turd sandwich tomorrow.

why the hell don't you post it instead of making this post and forcing us to do the effort of logging on instagram then search for Kojima's account to see the god damned pic that YOU SHOULD'VE POSTED IN THE FIRST PLACE

It's literally on the previous page and this one.

Last edited:

JimRyanGOAT

did anyone see this?

Has siren head as silent hill 5

"
The exciting continuation of P.T., Silent Hill 5 will have realistic gunplay, combat damage, and horror galore.
http://www.kojimaproductions.jp/pt/certification.php5
The unbelievable wait time is over, the totally fake sequel is finally coming!
"

also
"Kojima is not related to Siren head or Silent hill 5. That is just fake, like this post"

:pie_thinking:

No way that's actually Hideo

Its verified but could still be fake

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
You think Sony will launch this native trailer app thing without a blog post? I would think there would be a blog post a few hours or so before it goes live, if it goes live.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
If there is a blogpost for a TRAILER APP you bet sth is up; no one gets this sort of special treatment except the big Koj
I mean, they gave a blog spot for a UE asset flip. 😏

I only mention a post due to it being something unique that supposedly runs the trailers in real time (in engine) and not in video format.

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Which looking back, they were correct in hyping up. The game lives up.
My point was Sony let Sean Murray publicly lie about the game, even at E3 and on national TV.

Of course the game had potential and people like it. But it was falsely advertised by an indie dev who kept digging himself deep into a PR hole, while Sony sat back and let it build. They never stepped in early to prevent any of the backlash that occurred at launch.

More and more "coincidences", promises of pink buttholes, discombobulating theories, next thing you know Kojima is going to say "screw it" and show us Moby's Dick.

bitbydeath

My point was Sony let Sean Murray publicly lie about the game, even at E3 and on national TV.

Of course the game had potential and people like it. But it was falsely advertised by an indie dev who kept digging himself deep into a PR hole, while Sony sat back and let it build. They never stepped in early to prevent any of the backlash that occurred at launch.
It seems unlikely Sony would know what features would or won’t be in a game at launch.
Knowing a game exists though, that is different.

Is it bad I actually tried writing Abandoned in backwards on the PSN store today just to see if anything actually may have came up? (I live in Australia where it is currently Friday -- I almost thought would they be insane enough to hide something in the store)

Still TeamReal...even if it is nothing, it's a hell of a party none the less :D

Last edited:
Well it’s already 4:45pm here in Japan, but since Sony showed that they consider their main market elsewhere, perhaps they Release it according to the US time zone…

Top Bottom