• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rooster Teeth Thread | Home of Red vs Blue, RWBY and Achievement Hunter. And knobs.

bronkonagurski

Gold Member
Just realised this thread is missing the best member of RoosterTeeth, Joel Heyman. If anyone hasn't seen them, the 3 part Gmod series and DayZ episode are amazing. All the Adam (and Adam) and Joel videos are great, mostly due to Joel's editting but those 4 episodes the absolute best.

Joel definitely does some work. Those Joel/Adam/Adam videos are good stuff. The BroForce one might be my favorite right now.

Airan

I just marathoned RWBY as part of my 3D modelling research. I am now a fan. The fights are exhilarating as I'd expect from an Oum production, thought it's a shame the animation in the rest of the scenes has to suffer from what I imagine a lack of time and budget. Sun's chase in EP15 was especially bad.

The latest mine craft lets play was hilarious with Gavin and Ryan in the same cave
When Geoff first described what they were going to be doing, I honestly thought it was going to be boring. Then the whole mess with Gavin and Ryan started and it became a very enjoyable watch.

I've been watching since they started their Minecraft series but I only just now discovered 'The Gauntlet'. I'm watching season 2 and it's hilarious.

The latest mine craft lets play was hilarious with Gavin and Ryan in the same cave

Which episode was this? the Minecraft LPs became so hit and miss with me lately that I stopped watching for a bit, I'll start back at the 100th episode.

RetroMG

Oh cool, I always figured we didn't have a Rooster Teeth thread because they have their own forum, but I'm always too lazy to go to both their forum and ours.

Been listening to the RT Podcast a lot this weekend while I've been on vacation. It's easily one of the funniest podcasts out there. I also really want to get one of the Achievement City Map Posters for my home office.

capawe

Neo Member
Oh cool, didn't know about the thread, I have been watching Roosterteeth stuff for about 7 years now and enjoy them greatly.
Which episode was this? the Minecraft LPs became so hit and miss with me lately that I stopped watching for a bit, I'll start back at the 100th episode.
Episode 102 was with Ryan and Gavin, of late the Minecraft lp have been good, the only exceptions being 101 and the one where they were exploring the new Minecraft updates (forgot which numbers they are)

Calcium

Banned
That was actually pretty funny. I have a feeling Gavin was there just to talk about his dick on television.

Damn, Burnie is legitimately funny. I was actually nervous for them because they usually have established (and not so established) comedians on @midnight that usually have very quick wit. They did great though and Gavin got to talk about his dick on TV. I can hear Michael yelling at him as he's getting in the car to go to the airport, "Don't forget to talk about your dick!"

The Ryan and Ray death scene was incredible with the way the music kicked in. Has to be one of my all time favorite AH moments.
That's a true spoiler people. Don't click it unless you want to ruin a great moment. I think I audibly uttered, "Wow" when that happened. Damn that was pretty brilliant.

The Flash

Banned
Michael's Heist was hilarious. I can't believe that Gavin admitted to
crapping himself five times
in the podcast though.

thenexus6

I should really become a sponsor .. I have been watching their videos for years and I always look forward to seeing their new stuff

I thought Lazer was Geoff's actual middle name after he changed his last name to Ramsey and therefore shouldn't need the quotes around it.

And the Gavinana in Prop Hunt may be Gavin's best solo bit so far this year.

thenexus6

Prop Hunt was awesome, hopefully they do more. I am pretty sure as a prop you can change after you've selected your item or not?

thenexus6

Yeah when Joel and Adam played Goat simulator before Michael and Gavin their video was way funny. I got kinda bored watching Michael and Gavin's

Rembrandt

Banned
I'm just now finding out that Jack's wife is pretty hot.

tumblr_mwdwv5CuDg1rrhs85o1_500.png

thenexus6

I still think if Michaels heist went to "plan" it would've been the funniest thing ever. Ray is last to go, he mentioned while streaming on twitch he has no ideas for it thats why he's been putting it off for so long

Just reached 100% funding in less than 12 hours. The reaction has been pretty damn crazy to say the least. I can't imagine how the guys at RT are feeling right now.

well it helps having 7 million subs o youtube, and how much they keep raising for their 24 hr marathons not surprising. I'm thinking high end they could hit 1.5 mill raised by the end

bronkonagurski

Gold Member
Man, just about down to 2 weeks until I arrive in Austin. They already e-mailed out the schedule of events, I need to figure out what I want to attend!

Bsigg12

I wonder what the 343 panel at RTX will be like this year? How much of The Master Chief Collection will they show and will they show the crowd Halo 5 stuff?

belushy

Banned
I wonder what the 343 panel at RTX will be like this year? How much of The Master Chief Collection will they show and will they show the crowd Halo 5 stuff?

I think it is likely we will see H2A multiplayer. Actually, I think it would be kinda cool if it was a little Red Versus Blue clip where they reveal the Coagulation Anniversary map.

Martian

I hope they continue making heists in GTA. All of those are so bloody brilliant with the whole going silent when dead thing.

Perhaps something like King Geoff/Ray etc. where the last surviving one has to make up a new heist? Or the first one that dies (to mix it up)

udiie

is it just me or is RvB really unpopular on here? I feel like theyre some of the funniest dudes on youtube and yet I literally never see them mentioned.

Top Bottom