• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Wonder how many Reeetards will run over to the GAF OT for the day lol 😂🤔

I expect the topic here to be dive bombed by long dormant accounts "You know this game is transphobic right, no sorry, ALT right, lolololollolol, Neo nazi gaf" and then to get clipped by the mods swiftly.

I think we'll get some actual gamers that just want to talk about the game without all the virtue signalling and banning.

CP2077, years greatest GAF member recruitment initiative, thanks ree!

Evilores ready with his updated charts.

nush

Ubergender

WTF are you?
Qswl5z.gif

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
o0S47uY.png

I don't think I've seen a poll response that high on Ree before.

There's your response to shrieking performative trans members and simps, nobody cares about your "Outrage" as you scream and sling shit on the walls of your own forum.
Strangely enough none of the usual suspects are in that thread complaining. When I saw the poll results at lunchtime I was sure that by the time I got off there would be several pages of Banshee and Kyuuji trying to shame the mods into closing the poll.

I wonder if the poll made them realize just how futile their personal attacks have been.

Re BLM PS4 theme:

Upr3ba5.jpg

So they want all the freedom to change their sex/gender or whatever and be whatever animal or object they want to be at the drop of a hat and have the entire society recognize and validate it immediately, but want to force every single person with a PS4 to have the same theme. Got it.

SNPlayen

adtNTBl.jpg

These sad little white knights try so fucking hard to fit in, it's pathetic. I hope he's done penance for the shame and guilt of being super cis. I guess begging people not to buy the game is a start.

And yeah, I'm sure they all "know what they're talking about". Gotta love the spineless dorks that ignore their own rational impulses and give in assuming the mob must know best.
Nobody who uses the term ""super cis"" is ""super cis""

Ionian

o0S47uY.png

I don't think I've seen a poll response that high on Ree before.

There's your response to shrieking performative trans members and simps, nobody cares about your "Outrage" as you scream and sling shit on the walls of your own forum.

Let them bend the knee to pure and utter humiliation (After closing a thread for a day).

Going to be pretty funny with users that voted feeling afraid to say they like it.

Ionian

So I have a question. Can "verified" people on resetera remain anonymous? What the fuck is the point? verification implies someone of note, who what the fuck is the point of advertising what, if we don't know who the person is? To me, verified badge means they are who they say they are, ie. they're not impersonating that person. So who the fuck is Claven, and why should I care about him? He says he's been working in the industry for "decades" yet he's too much of a coward to actually reveal an identity? Anyone know who this douchebag is? I have difficulty understanding how he could possibly do anything of note in his life with the consistency of his posting, and the shit that drips from it.

At this stage most are nobody.

Hobbes got verified twice and then cried about it being taken away on the site and also on Twitter (he was nobody).

Then when called out, locked his Twitter. This after saying he didn't care about COVID and people can still spit in his mouth.

That level of intelligence.

Who's making the Cyberpunk OT here? Please make it a banger firmly tongue in cheek too. We should go for a title that REE-flects how we feel about the game.

Cyberpunk | OT | Upon REE-flection we're doing an OT on launch day.

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned
Who's making the Cyberpunk OT here? Please make it a banger firmly tongue in cheek too. We should go for a title that REE-flects how we feel about the game.

Cyberpunk | OT | Upon REE-flection we're doing an OT on launch day.

Make our OT only open for one day so REE visitors have somewhere to post, then close it at the end of the day in favor of a new one.

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
“We built this country”

it’s amazing how even when they are peak woke they entirely ignore the Native American population

but then it’s BIPOC and not IBPOC

sorry indigenous Americans you somehow got the shit end of the stick YET AGAIN. Ah but don’t get mad, don’t you know blacks can’t be racist?

when you roll the start of the country back from 1776 to 1619 and there are Native Americans staring at you like “Hello there! You think this shit started with you?”
As an indigenious person myself i love how my people are always scooted aside when they talk about hate, bigotry, oppression, racism etc

MrFunSocks

Banned
I don't think I'm woke enough to see how Cyberpunk, pretty much the only mainstream game I can remember that has actually let you be a transexual, is transphobic. They say that it fetishizes trans people, but also that they hate trans people? I don't understand, which is it? How can you fetishize it but also hate it?

You hate deep enough, you start to enjoy what you're hating on a highly perverse level.
You see a lot of that on the internet. Truly a lightening rod of hate, this place is.

They just forget to have fun sometimes too. Honestly learn to laugh at yourself, laugh with others and generally not be so fucking serious and thin skinned all the time.

Looking at that thread keeps reminding me of this video.

And Cyberpunk is Jesus.

Record screeching nonsense on phone ✓
Play back through megaphone at NPC.

Now that I think about it, at all these peaceful protests, why are these retards allowed to get any words in? When challenged, they always seem to out-scream any logic.

Put in some earplugs (or put on earmuffs), and drown out their insanity with a compilation of REEEing and a megaphone. How would their programming respond?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They just forget to have fun sometimes too. Honestly learn to laugh at yourself, laugh with others and generally not be so fucking serious and thin skinned all the time.

Even old GAF (2016-2017) was fun. Old old GAF (pre-2016ish?) was a riot.

ERA was born in the time when everyone was just mad all the time about politics and all the world’s problems so they never really learned how to have fun. It’s catered toward angry people who think posting on a message board is some form of activism. I don’t know what they get out of it because it all just seems so exhausting.

The actual verified users on era could very well be the janitor on some indie game developer that’s making a furry fan fiction game

personally I could not think of a worse place to post as a game developer as they are not really a gaming forum and attack anyone that doesn’t follow the line

And the worst bit.....they have your work email...can u imagine the 2 inch chubby that Hecht would get If they had a CD project work email to publicly attack a developer and round up the reee lynch mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom