• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remnant II Comes In Two Discs On Xbox Series X, Unlike The PS5 Version

Isn't this current-gen only? I guess 2 of the standard disks are cheaper to produce than a single high capacity disk. Now that everything is installed up front it doesn't matter much at this point.

MS out there trying to help the devs make more money while evil Sony is over there making them manufacture expensive disks. :messenger_beaming:
XSX supports UHD and game is less than 70gb

So weird seeing 2 discs there

STARSBarry

Gold Member
That would make sense, except for the fact that Series S doesnt have a disc drive

Oh fuck I forgot its digital only... then I got nothing unless Microsoft demands that all xbox games need parity of game discs for their discless series S incase they release a series S with a disc drive.

Last edited:

Js562

The Last of Us part 2 did the same. One for install and the second disk for playing the game.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
That's actually good news. That means that they didn't put a 200MB file on a bluray and make you download a game that could've fit on the disc anyway.

Too bad the game cannot be beaten just off of the disc without the mandatory patch, that puts a big damper in the preservation aspect of the point of having everything on disc.

Maybe later prints of the game will have it patched already.

mhirano

Who's holding the camera?
rM67D68.jpg

Top Bottom