• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSM November 2005 scores. Believe. NBA2K gets owned by Live.

Sniper Elite - 9.0 (There is like a 3 paragraph review. Good though should be longer text.)
The Suffering Ties that Bind - 7.5

I'll get these two. Sniper Elite seems like it came out of nowhere, kind of wish the setting was a little different though.

And The Suffering 2 should be good, hope they added a bit more depth and polished up the graphics a bit.

Kingpen

Wow, I was really surprised at the Spartan: Total Warrior score. That was a must buy for me, and it got a 9/10 in Official Playstation Magazine. Shoot, I think the money I was going to spend on that is going toward Burnout Revenge now. I'll just wait until Spartan has a price drop to pick it up (not like I won't get Resident Evil 4 and Soul Calibur 3 on the same day... LOL)

Any posted details on the Spartan score?

Sweet Tiger PSP score! I liked TW05 PSP but the load times were too much to bear. Perfect timing, too as I have just about finished everything in Hot Shots.

Ramirez said:
Anyone who isn't a dumbass knows that Live has been steadily getting better while 2K continues to be among the worst sim games ever created.

I just wanted to add in my agreement to this. I enjoyed NBA Live '05 a lot more than NBA 2K5 and I'm not surprised that 2k is continuing to stagnate.

I don't know, but don't make yourself out to be an ape even considering to listen to a mainstream magazine like PSM, especially for sports reviews. I still don't find it a surprise that games EA needs to sell always get 8.0 or above. It's likely that both 2k and live are going to be quickly unplayable on the net once the script kiddies take over. Almost depressing just thinking about it.

Takuan

Cloudy said:
Umm...they are both 6ft 8 and Udonis is squatting to position himself...
Umm, except Udonis probably has thirty pounds on Grant and doesn't have chicken legs and scrawny arms like that. They've given him the frame of a small forward!

Edit: Fuck owned total. According to NBA.com, Haslem's only outweights Hill by 3lbs. Well, anyway, he sure as heck doesn't look that scrawny IRL!

BojTrek

Banned
NBA2K6 on X-Box 360 better be incredible... I don't care that NBA Live and NBA2K6 stink this year on "old & busted" X-Box...

abuC

Takuan said:
Edit: Fuck owned total. According to NBA.com, Haslem's only outweights Hill by 3lbs. Well, anyway, he sure as heck doesn't look that scrawny IRL!

He looks tiny when he has to defend other PFs, he's undersized compared to other PFs.

Cloudy

Banned
Umm, except Udonis probably has thirty pounds on Grant and doesn't have chicken legs and scrawny arms like that. They've given him the frame of a small forward!

I didn't even have to reply :lol Haslem is EXTREMELY underrated for what he can do at that size...

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
MrBob, if you have a chance, could you do a quick summary of why they gave Gripshift a 5.0? Thx.

abuC

Cloudy said:
I didn't even have to reply :lol Haslem is EXTREMELY underrated for what he can do at that size...

I wouldnt say he's underrated, considering what the Cavs were willing to pay him I'd say he's overrated. Playing next to Shaq he can get away with being undersized.

Mrbob

I don't know if anyone cares about The Warriors, but according to the preview two player co-op will be in the game.

You both fight together when on the same screen, but it will split if you get too far away. Doesn't say if it splits horizontally or vertically though.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
MidgarBlowedUp said:
Please tell me this is a higher score than Beat Down: Fists of Blockiness.
If it isn't, someone is totally on some really bad drugs.

It's getting horrid reviews everywhere. Sounds awful.

Top Bottom