• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 power cable shown; is one of the most interacted with gaming tweets of the week (counter-clickbait; it's a plain ass power cable)

iconmaster

Banned
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER chord OF PLAYSTATION.

My speakers were muted, so I missed your pun.

For once I wish a console had external power supply. Imagine how humongous the 360 would have been if the power supply was inside the box.

My first thought was “I love when consoles don’t require external power bricks”; my second was “maybe this console should have required an external power brick.”

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
I've heard that developers are having problems with the power cord. It uses an alternating current and developers are struggling to get to grips with it 👀

Wow.... it's.... yeah... it's definitely a power cable. I uh... umm.. who cares? Like what can we take away from a power cable?

Twitter is a litmus test that humanity is devolving at a rapid pace.

Last edited:

THEAP99

Banned
Mind share.

Girls on tiktok are also talking about the ps-5. The ps-5 truly is a worldwide event

Last edited:

Kerotan

Super hyped to finally get my hands on this power cable. Looks like the ps3 one just bigger. If they went with the ungly ps4 cable again I probably would have bought an xbox instead.

Top Bottom