• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POLL: How will you abbreviate 'Xbox Series X'?

Your favorite abbreviation

• Total voters

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Sector 1 (SRX) is one of the six sectors aboard the B.S.L Research Station connected to the Main Deck via elevator and has corridors leading to Sector 2 and Sector 3. It is a simulation of the SR388 ecosystem used for studies on creatures native to SR388. Much of it is rocky terrain with a small amount of lava, there are also several rooms filled with acid capable of damaging Samus even with her Gravity Suit equipped
Maybe we call it SSX, like the snowboard game

Ryu Kaiba

No one is going to say XSX everytime they're referring to Xbox that is ridiculous. Why don't people ever think.

It will just be SX or XBOX.

Grinchy

Banned
In reality, and with no snark or joking, people are just going to call it whatever they already called the Xbox One X, which is the reason the name sucks.

When talking to people, no regular human is going to say Xbox Series X every time. They'll just say X or Xbox X or something.

When typing on the internet I think we will all land on XSX, but that isn't a thing people will want to say out loud as easily and readily as they would say....oh I'm just spit-balling here...PS5.

-Arcadia-

Banned
SX makes the most sense. Like 360, or GC, I don’t need to put the brand initial in there, and it saves time. Also, XSX is very cumbersome to say out loud.

Just Xbox. No abbreviations. I call my PS4 a PlayStation. Always have.

You have to get with the program of mockery, it's a requirement on this website. Mockery, derision, ridicule, irony, sarcasm, black humour. Just being a straightforward, earnest person in 2019? Are you kidding?

Banned
XSX in text or just SX if you actually say it out loud.

"I got Halo Infinite for my SX"
"hey Yakuza 7 just got announced for the SX"

this just seems by far the best abbreviation

Last edited:

Secesh

You have to get with the program of mockery, it's a requirement on this website. Mockery, derision, ridicule, irony, sarcasm, black humour. Just being a straightforward, earnest person in 2019? Are you kidding?
I'll be honest, I probably won’t be getting one but don’t really see the need for mockery or derision until I see what it has to offer compared to Sony. Hell, who knows - it might turn out to be an awesome console.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
I'm calling it Xbox which is what Microsoft should be doing.

Top Bottom