• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus monthly games for February are Foamstars, Rollerdrome and Steelrising

Draugoth

Gold Member

GFLy1NVW0AA9BKA

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Good in the sense that I don't own any of these games.

But still aren't games I'd usually purchase... which I guess is what you want, who knows

midnightAI

Good in the sense that I don't own any of these games.

But still aren't games I'd usually purchase... which I guess is what you want, who knows
For me personally, I prefer games I wouldn't normally buy simply because I wouldn't have them. Any games I'd normally buy I do buy so for example having God of War Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West and Last of Us Part 2 in one month would seem like a completely unbeatable month, but for me, completely useless as I own them all.

(but obviously everyone has different tastes, but you get my point)

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Really didn't like the Foamstars beta. I know people enjoy Rollerdome but it did nothing for me either. How's Steel Rising?

xrnzaaas

I was thinking of Roller Champions from Ubisoft when I first read the titles, but thankfully it's actually a quite interesting looking singleplayer game. Might check it out. The rest - not my genres.

Thief1987

I was thinking of Roller Champions from Ubisoft when I first read the titles, but thankfully it's actually a quite interesting looking singleplayer game. Might check it out. The rest - not my genres.
Oh you are right, I thought the same, but it looks like it's quite a good 8/10 MC game. Worth to try it then

Last edited:
Rollerdrome and Foamstars worth it to check out what the buzz is about. Steelrising...not sure how I feel about another soulslike.

Mossybrew

Isn't Steelrising another souls wannabe? Ugh, forget that. Rollerdrome and Foamstars seem at least worth downloading to check out.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
imagine if Foamstars is better than Splatoon, like Palworld is better than Pokemon, Nintendo fans ll jump off a bridge.
Yeah dude, when SQEX shows that their new game blows away Nintendo EAD they're going to have to put nets under bridges to catch all the Nintendo doomers. Can't w8! #birdUp

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Seriously. I was excited seeing another game by Spiders and then I saw it described as "soulslike" and my interest was completely gone.

Steelrising officially made me give up on Souls clones and finally made me realize "Yup, FROM is the only dev that can do it." (And Ive tried them all - from the Surges, to the Salt and Sanctuaries to the Darksiders 3's).

Just like pathfinder games (or as the plebs call em "Metroidvanias") theres only one or two devs that do them right. The rest can go screw.

Top Bottom