• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for November 2023: Teardown, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, Superliminal, Grandia and more

[Sigma]

Teardown(y)
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen(y)(I was going to say just buy it already for $5 but I just saw it went back up to $30 lol)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On(y)
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising(y)

I'll try play Teardown some til my PS Premium runs out on the 27th.

Naru

Having remakes/remasters (newer versions) in the "classic" catalogue is kinda lame.

Last edited:

Kerotan

Good premium classic additions.

Lmao dead Island and Riptide have both been added. I bought them both for like 2 Euro each. Ah well.

GHG

People are really slandering teardown and superliminal?

Full House GIF

Some of you really deserve endless Call of Duty DLC trash.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Don't sleep on Gundam, guys. It's Hella fun even if you aren't a Gundam fan. If you ARE a Gundam fan, it's a so full of fanservice.

Great game. Please give it a try.

77d051f8629a787619b9e1f5d2d2f1016fad4354.png
PlayStation Premium | Classics
  • Grandia | PS4, PS5
  • Jet Moto | PS4, PS5
  • Up | PS4, PS5
  • Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series | PS4/PS5
  • PaRappa the Rapper 2 | PS4

Big Ws here, IMO. Hope they allow fan translations in the near future, I'm sure they can work something out with those folks.

Vlodril

Abysmal month especially since they raised the prices and you would think they would make the service more attractive not less.

Aion002

Nobunaga's Ambition Taishi is great... Anyone interested in tactical games should try it.

If you end up liking it: there's also Sphere of Influence (my favorite) and Awaken (which was released this year).

Anyway, I almost bought the Dragon's Dogma remaster and the Gundam game, so this month is a good one for me.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

now look, i'm just a person, just like the rest of you, eyes, nose face the whole shebang.

so take my statement as nothing but opinion, But those of you who may have never played teardown before and are excited to play it on PS5 (or Xbox) Just be aware the "game" part of the game is very bare bones. That doesn't mean it's bad or you shouldn't try it, it really is mostly a sandbox on a few number of maps, so if you are expecting the game to shake things up or surprise you it may disappoint, it's really destruction sandbox first, game second. you are gonna be either stealing 3 items and booking it or destroying something till it's a certain threshold broken.

again it's a great time, fun for times when you are bored, just don't go into it expecting a lengthy or any sort of campaign, you are going to be in the same places doing very much the same thing, this is one of those make your own fun type of games, if you go into it with that expectation you are gonna have a really good time.

i just know a few mates who got it on PC in our discord and yeah they weren't too happy once they realized what it was, i feel if your expectations are set correctly you'll love it, i knew it was a sandbox going in and loved it.

Last edited:

AGRacing

• Grandia | PS4, PS5
  • Jet Moto | PS4, PS5
  • Up | PS4, PS5
  • Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series | PS4/PS5
  • PaRappa the Rapper 2 | PS4
N9V8Lpj.gif

Famipan

Superliminal is great and the perfect PS+ game: Short mind-blowing puzzle with a nice jazzy soundtrack. Got a free PS5-version some year ago which should make it better in 60fps.
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising also seems perfect for PS+. Something you just want to try out.
Dragon's Dogma is nice but has only 60fps support on PC so I'm avoiding PS4-version.
Teardown seems like my kind of PS+ game.

Still not subscribing and prefer buying less but great games, instead of redeeming loads of so-so games that fills up the cluttered game library of an UI-mess on PS5.

Last edited:

Hestar69

Will Grandiass have achievements? love the game and wouldnt mind playing through it again to try to plat it if it does (beat it 2 years ago on switch)

Kolnoa games I almost bought 2 weeks ago on xbox so I'm hyped for those!.

What a load crap, and they want £120 for this, fuck that, cancelled, doubt I will Get it again.
have fun buying far less bargain bin games or just two new games max with that saved 120. Your value math makes total sense.
___

Teardown and Superliminal looks interesting, have still not played a Dead Island or Dragons Dogma. Those get also on my list. Plus maybe that weird looking Parappa game.

NickFire

Is this part of Jim's F U tour to his company's loyal customers? I don't know how else to interpret this so soon after they jacked up the price.

Darkkahn

11 games are leaving the service on Dec 19:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
  • Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4 & PS5)
  • Caladrius Blaze
  • Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo HD Edition
  • El Hijo: A Wild West Tale
  • Foreclosed (PS4 & PS5)
  • Friday the 13th: The Game
  • Legends of Ethernal
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of War
  • The Escapists 2

Leonidas

Glad I picked up Grandia for $2 on PSN 7 years ago so I won't lose it when my Premium runs out :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Doesn't seem like the kind of game I would play on a time limited subscription though, I'm trying to get through as many games as possible before my sub runs out next month...

PSA: There's an additional 9 games leaving PS Plus Extra and Premium in January 2024 including Devil May Cry 5 and It Takes Two:

It Takes Two | PS4, PS5
Devil May Cry 5 | PS4
Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition | PS5
SnowRunner | PS4, PS5
JETT: The Far Shore + Given Time | PS4, PS5
OMNO | PS4
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition | PS4
The MISSING: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories | PS4
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae | PS4

PS-Plus-Deluxe-1.jpg

Last edited:

engstra

PSA: There's an additional 9 games leaving PS Plus Extra and Premium in January 2024 including Devil May Cry 5 and It Takes Two:

It Takes Two | PS4, PS5
Devil May Cry 5 | PS4
Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition | PS5
SnowRunner | PS4, PS5
JETT: The Far Shore + Given Time | PS4, PS5
OMNO | PS4
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition | PS4
The MISSING: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories | PS4
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae | PS4

PS-Plus-Deluxe-1.jpg
Damn some big games leaving. Gonna try and play Jett before it leaves

Tommi84

Damn some big games leaving. Gonna try and play Jett before it leaves
JETT has GREAT atmosphere. First few minutes are brilliant but then... it's an indie AA game with all the janky physics. As I've it purchased, I'll probably return to it... some day

Last edited:
Top Bottom