• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for September: NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Sid Meier’s Civilization VI

F56jc4sXEAATUDM

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog*

• NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… | PS4​

• 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim | PS4​

• Sid Meier's Civilization VI | PS4​

• Star Ocean The Divine Force | PS4, PS5​

• Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 | PS4, PS5​

• Odin Sphere Leifthrasir | PS4​

• Unpacking | PS4, PS5​

• Planet Coaster: Console Edition | PS4, PS5​

• This War of Mine: Final Cut | PS5​

• Cloudpunk | PS4, PS5​

• Contra: Rogue Corps | PS4​

• Tails Noir | PS4, PS5​

• Call of the Sea | PS4, PS5​

• West of Dead | PS4​

• Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness | PS4​

• PAW Patrol The Movie: Adventure City Calls | PS4, PS5​

PlayStation Premium | Classics

• Star Ocean First Departure R | PS4​

• Star Ocean: Till the End of Time | PS4​

• Star Ocean: The Last Hope – 4K & FHD Remaster | PS4​

• Dragon's Crown Pro | PS4​

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Kind of weird what ends up on Premium. I don't really get it.

JRPG fans will be drowning in the Star Ocean this month.

bender

What time is it?
Great month but I continue to run into the "problem" of either owning most of the title I'm interested in (duh) or having played them on Gamepass (Unpacking, Call of Sea, West of Dead).

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Damn! That's a lot of Star Ocean. I just got into it some from buying Divine Force.

I played it when it came out, not a good game. Would recommend Last Hope remaster if you've never played it before. Much better game, despite some extremely questionable characters.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Most of the game I enjoy from that list I already own from day one, PS Plus is continues to be absolutely useless to me.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Sniper GW Contracts 2 is actually a really fun game. Fun gadgets to use and freedom to complete missions in different ways.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Fantastic month for me. First departure AND the latest star ocean ? I refunded the latest one because I wasn’t feeling it on release but now I can dive into it a bit more without worry of wasting $60.

Odin sphere as well!

Plus GAF can finally enjoy 13 sentinels. My GOTY that year.

SkylineRKR

Star Ocean was on my list for ages. I missed a sale on it. And I felt it would appear on Plus. Odin Sphere and 13 Sentinels were on my list too. Good month.

I happened to beat SO3 last week in anticipation of the 2 Remake. Having the rest of the lot now is good too.

Last edited:

Kerotan

Sniper ghost warrior for me this month and it's a short game so the backlog will be taking another badly needed hit.

Top Bottom