• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for November 2023: Teardown, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, Superliminal, Grandia and more

Darkkahn

5ee31d360eddc6bf32c3ebba9c3c47579fcde23a.jpg

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog - Games will be available starting Nov 21.
  • Teardown | PS5 - Nov 15
  • Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen | PS4
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On | PS4
  • Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition | PS4
  • Superliminal | PS4, PS5
  • Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising | PS4, PS5
  • Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi | PS4
  • Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz | PS4
  • River City Melee Mach!! | PS4

PlayStation Premium | Classics
  • Grandia | PS4, PS5
  • Jet Moto | PS4, PS5
  • Up | PS4, PS5
  • Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series | PS4/PS5
  • PaRappa the Rapper 2 | PS4

Last edited:

engstra

I think this is pretty good tbh. Teardown is a nice grab and wanted to try out Superliminal. Dragon Dogma would be cool to try as well.

Also first time that Premium gets a really good addition in Klonoa! I'm annoyed that I bought it recently.

I wanna try some Dead Island. May play Dragons Dogma and Parappa.

I looked to see what Teardown is, and you can already add it to your library.

Last edited:

PanzerCute

Yeah I am not gonna renew my PS+ extra and only keep the basic one.

You would think they would have some great months after they raised the price, but no, they just don't give a shit anymore apparently.

GymWolf

Time to finally try teardown, no idea how a ps5 is gonna handle that destruction level without exploding...

RagnarokIV

• PaRappa the Rapper 2 | PS4
Yes please thank you!

EDIT:
Thought this was a new addition/version... Already got it and the input lag was pretty bad.
Crap month.

Last edited:

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Does Grandia's appearance mean my purchase in the past (PS3) will be playable even without PS Plus? I think Syphon Filter worked like that, right?

Lupin25

I’ll let it slide because my focus is on Black Friday deals this month, but Christmas offerings better be good or I’ll be unsubbing for a month.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Great month: I'll check out Teardown, Klonoa and Grandia. Dragon's Dogma is excellent of course.

skit_data

Ok, I'll probably check out Klonoa too, never played them on PS1 but remember them being quite popular. For some reason I thought it was a later installment that got bad reviews but I must have it mixed up with some other game series.

Aenima

Mediocre month. Teardown is a nice adicion as a day 1 game, and Dragon Dogma is an amazing game, but it was also the 1st game i played from a PS+ offer, and that was back in the PS3.

Waiting to see if the Black Friday disconts on PS+ are also to current subscribers or just new subscribers, cuz for the new increased price and looking at the game they have been offering since the price hike, im not renewing any of my PS+ subs.

NewYork214

Is dead island riptide a good play? Never got around to the series. Worth a shot?

Never heard of most of those games. So looking forward to seeing what they are. Excited for parrappa 2. Bring unjammer lammy or whatever it was called next

Last edited:
Top Bottom