• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | March 2014

VLiberty

How is LBP Vita? Is there online multiplayer?
Actually it's pretty good. Tarsier managed to make a good single player platformer even outside of the user generated content.

Yes, online mp is in

Edit; Yay top of the page! :D buy TxK and Velocity Ultra, two underlooked gems. Also, Knytt deserves a second, longer shot if you deleted it after playing it 15 minutes when got with psplus. :p

ZeroAKA

Diva is eating heavily into my Dark Souls 2 time. I'm really surprised at how good it is.
It's crazy. I've never been a fan of Vocaloids but I should have given it a chance earlier. It's really, really addictive and there's so much stuff to do on the side besides the rhythm game as well. Really great stuff.
New Miku fans!
i7V43zltkw2G1.gif

No, this isn't a Miku GIF. Sue me.

Had no clue trophies were tied between vita game carts and memory cards. Any way for my brother and I to both play from a single game cart and both earn trophies? Does backing up save data to the cloud help with this or?

baekshi

Banned
Had no clue trophies were tied between vita game carts and memory cards. Any way for my brother and I to both play from a single game cart and both earn trophies? Does backing up save data to the cloud help with this or?
What game is this? I have been able to get trophies from single cart in another Vita.

This only happens with games that store save data on card. You have to wipe the card's data in order to let another PSN account earn trophies, but this means the loss of the saved data.

Diva is eating heavily into my Dark Souls 2 time. I'm really surprised at how good it is.

Not surprising considering the release state of Dark Souls 2.

yes i do have it, I stopped playing because I got bored of playing alone.

i need those bubbles also, are there any that requires 4 person?

They're all 2x bubbles if I recall. There's a couple trophies that involve 4 players (like finishing a level with 4 people or something), but I'm almost positive the prize bubbles are only ever 2x.

What game is this? I have been able to get trophies from single cart in another Vita.

UMvC3 is one of them.

Vita/PS3 pls. Don't want to get any PS1/2/P games

I'd take Sora no Kiseki/Trails in the Sky to the grave over the entire Vita/PS3 library. /exagerration

Not that it's not available for PS3, LOL.

But really, if I'm taking one game to my grave, I'd choose Sora no Kiseki even over my long time favourite Super Robot Wars.

Yeah, that's a weird way to assess it, but both games are by Vanillaware anyways.

I haven't played Muramasa yet, but I'd take Vanillaware's older games over Dragon's Crown - even the aged-old but legendary (to JP creators) Princess Crown. Backtracking hurt my back but it was still fun since I liked the battle system.

Vanillaware's "magic" on Dragon's Crown went out fast. :(

I'd offer baby sacrifices for Odin Sphere to be playable on Vita.

killatopak

After a hard day's work at school, I come home with nobody at home. The next two hours later my dad comes home with the PS3 fixed. Bless the sun for free PS3 fix.
He fixed it so he can watch Bluray movies again.

Anyway, I haven't played a game since a long time ago. The last game I played was Ni no Kuni at its launch and Gundam Extreme Vs. What did I miss and can you guys recommend me some stuff to play? PS+ games are also welcome. I just need someone to tell me where to start.

Edit: Scratch that, I'm supposed to be studying for exams...

Flandy

Why? If you redeem it now, it will add to your current subscription, not restart it.

lol
Waiting for a buy 1 year get 3 months promotion. Cards worked for that promotion the last time they did it. Hopefully it will work again
After a hard day's work at school, I come home with nobody at home. The next two hours later my dad comes home with the PS3 fixed. Bless the sun for free PS3 fix.

Anyway, I haven't played a game since a long time ago. The last game I played was Ni no Kuni at its launch and Gundam Extreme Vs. What did I miss and can you guys recommend me some stuff to play? PS+ games are also welcome. I just need someone to tell me where to start.

The Last of Us.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Only after looking at some trailers i realized that all the things in the Yakuza Ishin app are EXACTLY the same in the real game O_O
I thought they were simplified either aesthetically or mechanically, but they are not! Dungeons and everyday life are exactly the same!

Anyone with Yakuza Ishin knows how to unlock the second bunch of dungeons?
I suspect the app has limitations, once i reached level 20 i have never leveled up anymore, probably it wants me to synchronize with the game...

RalchAC

Play Tearaway. Nothing more to say xD

I just beat it the other day myself. Got the normal ending I think?

Onto new game plus while I wait for the ability to play new games...

In the good ending you go to Inaba in Summer (game ends in March). In the normal ending you get the train scene and the credits.

In both cases you cry some manly tears.
The ending song made me cry everytime I listened it for a week lol

Great game :)

Getting to the last ending is not hard. Just look for some guide on Google. Put "Persona 4 Golden perfect ending". You should be able to use your old playthrough, I did that
(but I had to redo Marie's dungeon D:)

v1perz53

Ahh so conflicted. Been wanting both Muramasa and Tales of Symphonia for a while, and I need to buy $20 more to meet the $10 back promo, don't know which to get! Probably going to go for Muramasa, worried the $25 price will go away soon.

Also, thank god for 64 GB memory cards and nippon-yasan. Trying to manage a 16 GB card on a MiFi connection with like a 1 Mbps speed was super painful (med school network blocks PSN).

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
After the first scene I was expecting something di-ehr
also that reminded me of how far is GR2 and that I still have to buy GR dlc packs :/
Yeah, after the foot thing I expect something... not quite as innocent. The DLC are so much fun. 4 or 5 missions each, a costume, and more Kat. GR2 was revealed at TGS '13, so we should hear at least an update at this coming TGS. Or even E3 if I'm dreaming.

ZeroAKA

Yeah, after the foot thing I expect something... not quite as innocent. The DLC are so much fun. 4 or 5 missions each, a costume, and more Kat. GR2 was revealed at TGS '13, so we should hear at least an update at this coming TGS. Or even E3 if I'm dreaming.
GR2 won't be at E3. It'll be stuck in localization limbo along with Soul Sacrifice Delta and Freedom Wars.

RalchAC

i stole this translation from reddit:

I don't like tsundere Kat at all. His lively personality is better.

E3 Sony conferences are shit if you're expecting Vita related announcements. Gamescom and TGS are usually better for it tbh.

When we'll get that Infamous Vita announcement famousmortimer teased? I think that IP suits handhelds quite good. Sidequests will work really well on Vita.

Takao

Banned
E3 Sony conferences are shit if you're expecting Vita related announcements. Gamescom and TGS are usually better for it tbh.

When we'll get that Infamous Vita announcement famousmortimer teased? I think that IP suits handhelds quite good. Sidequests will work really well on Vita.

It'll probably be a port of the first Infamous game, so they'll just announce it on the PlayStation Blog two days before the press event.

I don't like tsundere Kat at all. His lively personality is better.

What is Sanzaru up to these days?

I want Batman Blackgate and Ys on my Vita for absolutely no reason. My back log is big enough! I just need inFamous to come out and take all my attention

I just noticed that the US PlayStation blog has featured ten different games for Vita in the last week or so. It blows my mind how many games are coming, yet how quiet the gaming press has been about it.

VLiberty

Not really a fan of inFamous, but I'd take one assuming it turns out good.

But while I trust mortimer, I don't put too much hope in this. SCEA hasn't developed a single exclusive game since Resistance (May 2012). I don't see them going back and release a Vita-exclusive inFamous game, so it will either be a port or a PS3/PS4-Vita multiplat spin off.

It's really a shame that Vita hasn't got better support from SCEA. The sad part is that now SCEE seems to have jumped out too :(

They're porting the God of War, and Sly Cooper collections to Vita while simultaneously working on Sonic Boom for 3DS.

Sonic Boom is my most/only anticipated 3ds game for this year, hopefully it will not be just a shitty tie-in to the WiiU game. Dimps never shined when it came to Sonic games, so I hope that Sanzaru will finally deliver a great handheld Sonic game.

I just noticed that the US PlayStation blog has featured ten different games for Vita in the last week or so. It blows my mind how many games are coming, yet how quiet the gaming press has been about it.

"B-b-but these games won't help dem sales1"

Anything coming out on Tuesday for Vita other than FFX?

Luftrausers and Steamworld Dig.

I heard good things about the latter when it released on 3DS last summer.

If I weren't buried by the backlog I'd have bought it D1.

Same for Fez, coming just a week after :(

Top Bottom