• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Cringe Platform PlayStation and McDonald's Reveal Limited Edition PS5 Controller

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

If you need a new controller and you're in Australia, don't worry, McDonald's has you covered.

The controller has been revealed -- and will be made available -- to celebrate McDonald's Australia's 50th birthday. That said, you can't buy one. Rather, you will need to tune in to one of the streams below:

• Muselk on Sunday at 1 pm playing Overwatch
  • Jacko G on Monday at 6 pm playing Overwatch
  • X2Twins on Tuesday at 10 pm playing Minecraft
  • Cripsy on Wednesday at 1 pm playing FIFA 21
  • Kiki on Thursday at 8 pm playing Night in the Woods
  • Crayator on Friday at 4 pm playing Mario Kart
  • Aiden AK on Saturday at 4 pm playing World of Warcraft

Kilau

Dec 12, 2013
Fine, I post it again.

Barakov

Sep 30, 2006

If you need a new controller and you're in Australia, don't worry, McDonald's has you covered.

The controller has been revealed -- and will be made available -- to celebrate McDonald's Australia's 50th birthday. That said, you can't buy one. Rather, you will need to tune in to one of the streams below:

• Muselk on Sunday at 1 pm playing Overwatch
  • Jacko G on Monday at 6 pm playing Overwatch
  • X2Twins on Tuesday at 10 pm playing Minecraft
  • Cripsy on Wednesday at 1 pm playing FIFA 21
  • Kiki on Thursday at 8 pm playing Night in the Woods
  • Crayator on Friday at 4 pm playing Mario Kart
  • Aiden AK on Saturday at 4 pm playing World of Warcraft
Reminds me that we're coming on the 10-year anniversary of the #McDStories hash tag.

ZlleH

Dec 21, 2020
Now, do we need any more proof about how western Sony has become?

/jk (is it tho?)

I know you are kidding and all, but you would be shocked how many Mcdonald's and 7Eleven stores are in Japan. There are stores with English words bigger then the Japanese words that accompany it. Baseball is a huge sporting event in Japan, etc.

Let's just say that when the Americans help rebuilt Japan after world war II, they left a lot of influences.

eyesabitdull

May 10, 2020
This actually looks great coming from a soulless corporate company like McDonald's.

I mean, it can definitely look worse.

Jun 28, 2013
I want it. But there’s zero percent chance I get it. The M in the middle isnt required. M on the fries is enough. I think its a funny controller.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Mar 8, 2021
would get this if it doesnt drift.

Oct 26, 2018
Console and game collectors editions can be worth a lot.

Anyone know if quirky controllers are worth a lot too?

Grab one, wait years and ebay it.

demonstr8

Aug 2, 2020
What is the point of doing a promotion for a console that you can't even buy "down here" Sony you fucksticks?

Warnen

Can he swing from a thread? Take a look overhead / Hey, there, there goes the Spider-Man
Sep 24, 2005
Sea lab
Gives the latest space jam Xbox controllers a run for the money on ugliest controllers.

Reactions: EN250