• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Starting TOMORROW (Sep 17) (Some may be TODAY)

What does this mean for the existing Amazon pre-orders that they emailed saying they might not get one?

Amazon's message is merely precautionary. You will probably get it on time if you ordered it already but what this could mean is that anyone who wasn't getting it on time will now.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
God is real. 😎
03_art-eater_shin_megami_tensei_v_smtv_trailer_analysis_the_god_you_worship_is_dead.gif

Grinchy

Banned
I don't even understand the point of reselling the system on Ebay these days. The cost of shipping and Ebay/PayPal fees takes such a massive cut that you have to basically sell it for double its value to barely make anything in the profit range. It seems like a ton of hassle for barely any money.

If people still do the local selling stuff (craigslist, offerup, ect) then I guess maybe that's where it gets to be worth it? I have no idea. I know I'm not showing up with $800 in cash to buy a PS5 off of some random weirdo in these times.

njean777

I get what you are saying wholeheartedly but at least with actually having to go physically to a store mfs can't just clone themselves(like bots on a website) and pre order all the units just to be jackasses. The internet makes it too easy to be a flaming ass hat in regards to certain things.

Oh I agree it just seems that any way that it is done somebody is going to get shafted. Hell for the XSX I have my sister going to GameStop for me and hopefully securing a pre-order on Tuesday while I see about amazon. I am lucky that she has the opportunity to do so in person, but if I didn't I would be screwed lol. I just think there has to be a better way for pre-orders.

nordique

Because 1 USD is 1.32 CAD

I think he's wondering why the disk based system is 750 in Australia, and 630 in Canada meanwhile both countries have the digital system for 500

That's how I read it. Hes right because it doesn't make sense. If the digital console was also 120 more, sure but it isn't.

At least Australians get better weather year round than us so maybe that the good weather tax

Last edited:

nordique

Sharks... and we have great mountain biking and skiing.

Canada>Aus :)

I wouldn't be surprised if more people died from skiing accidents than shark attacks 😆

I dunno man. Australia is pretty amazing! I love Canada but they both have their pros and cons. Wouldn't say one is better than the other

Apeopleman

There was alot of talk about antonline.com while the PS5s were live. The site crashed, most stuff sold out except for pricey bundles. They sold out completely, then the most expensive bundle came back in stock for an hour or so.

whats the deal? I hear their customer service is awful. People are speculating they won’t have the stock come November 12th. Other people say they will ship everything but the console.

I used a credit card so I have fraud protection but can someone weight in in regards to experience with antonline?

Top Bottom