• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Place your bets: Will Sony honor past ps1/psp purchases when they roll out the new ps+?

Will they honor the past purchases?

• Yea, they will

Votes: 55 12.8%
  • No, they won’t

Votes: 279 65.0%
  • They won’t sell them individually at all, so no

Votes: 95 22.1%

• Total voters

Cohetedor

So we think will this apply to say, final fantasy 7? It's already offered for sale on PS5, bought it digitally on PS3 years ago.

Susurrus

So we think will this apply to say, final fantasy 7? It's already offered for sale on PS5, bought it digitally on PS3 years ago.

Theoretically, if the PS1 version released on the service. I doubt it would though, if anything they'd just put the PS4 port.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It's only $10 a month.

It's $120 a year, or $18 monthly.

There's not enough context to call something $10 a month when you have to buy a year of it; just say $120 a year lol.

Either way we got the good news.. Sony being cool about past entitlements and selling things separately. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Holy shit. How did my dumbass miss that in the blog post?

Also, they're totally going to screw us over with the "select game" language. I'm both happy and sad.
No they're not. They are just covering their bases. There could be exceptions like if a game is remastered or other similar things.

Top Bottom