• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pilot intentonally crashes passenger plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
All the crash investigations are always full of political bullshit from every side. Every agency will always try to defend their local interest (ie: NTSB with Boeing).

Arkanius

This sounds like reasonable speculation. It's very possible the airline paid a bribe to someone in the national aviation authority to avoid liability. I mean, it's right there in the article in the OP:

My friend says he will try to talk with the maintenance guys, and find out more about the preliminary report

Those were hijacked planes dude. Did you forget 9/11?
Indeed. There was another case when a soon to fired pilot attacked the crew with hammer and other heavy duty tools. The three managed to take him down. he planned to fly the cargo plane into fedex hq
He said pilot suicide. Last I checked the hijackers were piloting the planes and committed suicide...

The highjackers werent pilots. Calling them pilots is insulting

KHarvey16

Covering something like this up is not as easy as it sounds. Just because the local authorities are releasing the report does not mean other companies and nations are not heavily, heavily involved. Not only is the aircraft manufacturer involved, but every manufacturer of equipment on the aircraft useful to the investigation as well. Any nation with a citizen on board is likely involved as well as the FAA and NTSB. Hundreds or even thousands of people come in contact with portions of an investigation like this. If mechanical failure due to defects or poor maintenance were to blame many people would know, and many of them wouldn't work for Embraer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom