• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phillip W. Spencer III spent 917 hours playing Xbox games this year (Top: Starfield 148h)

FrankWza

Phil Spencers interns need a raise.
Rats Ratatouille GIF by Disney Pixar

Yeah, well, over 50% of my Played time was on Microsoft Solitaire that I accidentally kept open for four days straight to get Rewards points, so what does that prove?

SenkiDala

148hrs on Starfield......he probably just left it running while in his zoom meetings/interviews.
Yeah like he did with the 900 hours of gaming and the 380 achievements unlocked themselves.

Seriously yes he "lied" (how many people in his position have to lie ? And the truth of January 2020 won't be the same truth in July 2022 for exemple, plans change), but can you give the man a break ?

Honestly I am member on game since 17 years, and the site isn't by essence "pro Sony" since it's the members who are responsable of what they say, but yes a lot of people here just spend all of their free time shitting on Microsoft and the Xbox.

Whatever you think of Phil, we, here, are all gamers, we all love games and all of us have our own preferences, but in the end we are all gamers. What is doing Spencer here is praising gaming, who would be against that ? Since 2014 he is always like this, congratulating other companies for their success, praising this or that game, saying he is a gamer (maybe not a gamer who has 10hours daily to play but still a gamer) and now he is promoting gaming people find reasons to shit on him again ?

So basically whatever he does or Xbox/Microsoft does will be shit to you ? If Blade is an Xbox exclusive it's a shit game and Arkane a shit studio but if it's announced on PS5 it becomes a "I'm looking forward to it" game ? If that's not the definition fanboyism I dunno what it is...

PS : And that's me who spent almost half of the year banned (2 months by 2 months) because "console waring" ? I played 800 hours on Xbox, 900 on PS, also played on switch and I am console waring, but people shitting systematically on an Xbox / Phil Spencer related post are fine.

FrankWza

Yeah like he did with the 900 hours of gaming and the 380 achievements unlocked themselves.

Seriously yes he "lied" (how many people in his position have to lie ? And the truth of January 2020 won't be the same truth in July 2022 for exemple, plans change), but can you give the man a break ?

Honestly I am member on game since 17 years, and the site isn't by essence "pro Sony" since it's the members who are responsable of what they say, but yes a lot of people here just spend all of their free time shitting on Microsoft and the Xbox.

Whatever you think of Phil, we, here, are all gamers, we all love games and all of us have our own preferences, but in the end we are all gamers. What is doing Spencer here is praising gaming, who would be against that ? Since 2014 he is always like this, congratulating other companies for their success, praising this or that game, saying he is a gamer (maybe not a gamer who has 10hours daily to play but still a gamer) and now he is promoting gaming people find reasons to shit on him again ?

So basically whatever he does or Xbox/Microsoft does will be shit to you ? If Blade is an Xbox exclusive it's a shit game and Arkane a shit studio but if it's announced on PS5 it becomes a "I'm looking forward to it" game ? If that's not the definition fanboyism I dunno what it is...

PS : And that's me who spent almost half of the year banned (2 months by 2 months) because "console waring" ? I played 800 hours on Xbox, 900 on PS, also played on switch and I am console waring, but people shitting systematically on an Xbox / Phil Spencer related post are fine.
That's more complicated compleX

kyussman

Good lord,relax dude....I was just taking the piss.

FeralEcho

Leaving Starfield on in the background for 147 hours does not count as playtime Phil...

All joke's aside, that's pretty good for a top executive.Respect!

No wonder he gained some pounds this year...

Top Bottom